CMOY on a plane
Aug 27, 2010 at 5:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

dynasonic

Head-Fier
So I am flying here soon... and I want to take my cmoy with me to listen to on the plane. Anyone tried taking a homemade piece of electronics through airport security lately? Am I going to get fisted by some fat chick with a unibrow for attempting to fly with this thing? I mean.. it's wires, circuit boards a battery and a switch... To the unsuspecting security person I could see them thinking it was some sort of triggering device.

Aug 27, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #4 of 6
Dude, I travel w/ a bag full of electronics and rarely get stopped.  The few times I have they have been cool about it all.  I've seen my stash on their monitors its hilarious.  Looks like I could build a desktop PC.  They are really looking for fluids, and other types of suspicious materials and weapons of course.  They might also care what types of batteries you bring w/ you.  I think technically only lithium ion is okay, not sure though.  My favorite experience was getting stopped 3x's at the airport in Tel Aviv.  I don't think my Jordanian headscarf helped.  
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back