Closed headphone recommendations, under $50.
Jan 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

fairlycrass

New Head-Fier
Looking for some advice on closed headphones.  My wife and I share a home office (3 feet apart), and I need something to drown out the little, distracting noises, so I would like something that is sealed well.  I listen to just about anything, music-wise, and appreciate decent sound.  I have been using Koss KSC75s for awhile now, and they have adequate sound quality for me, but I want something that doesn't leak so much.  I have been looking at the Audio Technica ATH30s.  Looking for any other recommendations under $50, or even less, that would give at least comparable sound as the KSC75.

Jan 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
Sennheiser HD419 or HD429
Boom, that was easy.

LOL.....   Or the 428 which is a little better..  The 419 being Darker with heavier Bass (Think PX100 but full size)
The 428 with lighter Bass but great clean mids and highs.

Jan 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
Looking for some advice on closed headphones.  My wife and I share a home office (3 feet apart), and I need something to drown out the little, distracting noises, so I would like something that is sealed well.  I listen to just about anything, music-wise, and appreciate decent sound.  I have been using Koss KSC75s for awhile now, and they have adequate sound quality for me, but I want something that doesn't leak so much.  I have been looking at the Audio Technica ATH30s.  Looking for any other recommendations under $50, or even less, that would give at least comparable sound as the KSC75.

Heya,

CAD MH310
JVC HARX900
AudioTechnica T400
Koss PRO DJ 100
Koss R-80

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back