Chronic of Narnia
Dec 23, 2005 at 7:31 AM Post #2 of 19
It was alright, but damn does snl advertise a s**tload nowadays.

Dec 23, 2005 at 8:05 AM Post #3 of 19
Haha, I thought that was really good!

Dec 23, 2005 at 8:06 AM Post #4 of 19
Wow, I am so glad this skit made it on the internet. When I saw that on SNL me and my friends thought it was so hilarious. Me and my buddy kept singing "its the Chronic--what?!--cles of Narnia" all through the week and up until we saw the movie last night, which was amazing by the way. But this skit is absolutely hilarious.

"Yo where's the movie playin? Upper-West Side dude!
Let's hit up Yahoo Maps to find the dopest route--
I prefer Mapquest--
That's a good one too--
Google Maps is the best--True Dat--Double True!"

"Don't want security to get suspicious,
Mr. Pibb and Redvines equals CRAZY DELICIOUS--
I reach in my pocket and pull out some dough--
Girl acted like she'd never seen a ten befo'--
It's all about the Hamiltons BABY!
Throw the snacks in the bag, and I'm Ghost like Swayze!"

Man, every line in this is hilarious, its almost worth posting all of the lyrics
580smile.gif
. Thanks for the link!!!

Dec 24, 2005 at 12:52 AM Post #8 of 19
It was hilarious. I never watch it anymore but happened to land on the channel just as that sketch was starting.

It is the first time I've laghed out loud at SNL in eons!

Dec 24, 2005 at 7:57 AM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek
It is the first time I've laghed out loud at SNL in eons!

Same for me, although I don't really watch it anymore. I didn't even see the episode that this aired on...just saw it online...but now I must have seen it two dozen times...lol...anyway, glad some people enjoyed it...

Dec 27, 2005 at 8:13 AM Post #12 of 19
for folks with an ipod, it's a free download on itunes! i put it on my ipod and played the vid for my friend's TV at our Xmas party, they were rolling. the general consensus is that this was the funniest thing since "needs more cowbell!"
evil_smiley.gif

btw, i've gone to the Magnolia bakery. the cupcakes are the BEST in NYC so that's no joke. next time i will specifically ask for a Baker's Dozen!
icon10.gif

edit- my wife thought it was hilarious too - finally, something we both enjoy on the ipod!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back