Christmas Sale @ Head-Direct
Dec 15, 2008 at 3:41 AM Post #31 of 50
Ah you two should meet up with Fang and have a big, Christmas group hug!
wink.gif

Congrats though, I'm jealous I'll admit...

Dec 19, 2008 at 11:00 PM Post #37 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calexico /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great, it was gone from the page so I was wondering. I ordered them anyways, on the 12th I believe, and I can't wait for them to arrive
biggrin.gif
. Although I might have to wait until Christmas to try them.

Just burn them in under the tree while you wait then!

Dec 22, 2008 at 5:27 PM Post #40 of 50
why no christmas sale on OK1?

Dec 23, 2008 at 7:16 PM Post #41 of 50
What up everyone at Head-Direct... I want to give big props for the amazing deal I found there. After doing my research, the RE2's seemed like the best fit for me. I was extremely pleased with the fair price- and my happiness only multiplied when I found out they come with a free FiiO E3! I just ordered my package two days ago and I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of my late Christmas presents. The free shipping was a the cherry, chocolate, caramel, and peanut sprinkles on top of this delicious audio buying sundae, especially since shipping from China can be such a killer. Thanks a ton to Nankai, Fang, and everyone else at Head-Direct!

Dec 25, 2008 at 2:43 PM Post #43 of 50
Is this a good value: Head-Direct EF1 headphone Amp

Dec 26, 2008 at 11:25 PM Post #44 of 50
Followup to my post 3 posts up. Received my RE2's and the E3 today... pretty impressed by the little E3, and the RE2's sound good with it, I'd call this setup a notch below my HD485's. However, I haven't given either the amp or the headphones proper time to burn in, and I can only imagine both getting better with time. I'll post more when I get a chance.

Dec 28, 2008 at 4:31 AM Post #45 of 50
the Chinese gal is beautiful and has a very good vocal ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back