Chris Himself Cables
May 9, 2013 at 2:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Dark Helmet

1000+ Head-Fier
I didn't know where to post this or how, so I'll post it here.

Through recommendations from others on this site as well as Chris I decided to purchase a cable from him for my TF 10 IEM's.. I ordered it on 4-25 and confirmation of the order that same day.  Since then I have heard nothing from Chris regarding my order and It's shipping date and that's after sending him three e-mails the last being on the 6th of this month.

Is it unreasonable for me to expect a response at least?  I just ordered an O2 fro JDS and it will get here today and I ordered it on Tuesday.  That's two days!
eek.gif
  I didn't expect that from Chris but it typically takes three days for freight from California to Washington.  I know cause I ship stuff everyday out of my warehouse.

This is Poor customer service and I surely wouldn't recommend doing business with someone who cannot respond to an email in two weeks.  I beginning to wonder if I am going to get my cable now.  Perhaps Chris will see this and respond.

May 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
I didn't know where to post this or how, so I'll post it here.

Through recommendations from others on this site as well as Chris I decided to purchase a cable from him for my TF 10 IEM's.. I ordered it on 4-25 and confirmation of the order that same day.  Since then I have heard nothing from Chris regarding my order and It's shipping date and that's after sending him three e-mails the last being on the 6th of this month.

Is it unreasonable for me to expect a response at least?  I just ordered an O2 fro JDS and it will get here today and I ordered it on Tuesday.  That's two days!
eek.gif
  I didn't expect that from Chris but it typically takes three days for freight from California to Washington.  I know cause I ship stuff everyday out of my warehouse.

This is Poor customer service and I surely wouldn't recommend doing business with someone who cannot respond to an email in two weeks.  I beginning to wonder if I am going to get my cable now.  Perhaps Chris will see this and respond.

Hey sorry about that, I'm right here. We have a 2+ week lead time right now on all orders, I've been away from the computer for some time so it prevents me from checking up and doing my due diligence online but I've been rather busy this past week. Cables are being produced on time and according to schedule, if you could resend any and all e-mails to me I would love to touch base with you.

May 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Hey sorry about that, I'm right here. We have a 2+ week lead time right now on all orders, I've been away from the computer for some time so it prevents me from checking up and doing my due diligence online but I've been rather busy this past week. Cables are being produced on time and according to schedule, if you could resend any and all e-mails to me I would love to touch base with you.

The lead time would have been nice to know.  I can understand being busy, but as a business owner/operator that's a poor excuse since I e-mailed three times over a span of two weeks, and we all have cell phones these days.  I will e-mail you again, but I will not e-mail you the prior e-mails since they were pretty much the same.  Hopefully this will be resolved.  I certainly have a better idea of your business now, and it makes my future decisions in doing business with you much clearer.

May 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
The lead time would have been nice to know.  I can understand being busy, but as a business owner/operator that's a poor excuse since I e-mailed three times over a span of two weeks, and we all have cell phones these days.  I will e-mail you again, but I will not e-mail you the prior e-mails since they were pretty much the same.  Hopefully this will be resolved.  I certainly have a better idea of your business now, and it makes my future decisions in doing business with you much clearer.

I have just included my cell phone address in our latest correspondence prior to even reading this post. Sorry again for the inconvenience. I appreciate that you are understanding about the turnaround time thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back