Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 16, 2015 at 8:46 AM Post #513 of 42,765
Well, quite. Game Changed indeed 
biggrin.gif

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:04 AM Post #516 of 42,765
  Someone tried to explain what taps are and I still dont' get it. Can someone explain again?

As far as I understand it: the number of samples (from a PCM signal) used by the filter algorithm for the reconstruction of the original analogue signal.

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:06 AM Post #517 of 42,765
Doesn't play Tidal on my S5 so don't think it would work for you. :mad:

@beemarman - It will play Tidal if you pipe it into USB Audio Player Pro via Bubble UPnP.

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:13 AM Post #518 of 42,765

It's also selling well in England.  :) 

I'm not English but I feel like doing this when I listen to music with English Hi-Fi gear (Chord, Meridian).
bigsmile_face.gif
 My fave along with French and Nordic audio gear.

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #519 of 42,765
This thread is moving so fast. Haha. It's like Audez'e releasing the LCD-4 for $599

Get ready to sell a million of these Chord. Congrats to you guys. First impressions look like a Grand Slam. When you have current Hugo owners saying this thing basically sounds like the Hugo... that's nuts...

My AK100ii is waiting for its partner...

I was thinking... MOJO + Ether-C will be a winner for portable Headphone Heaven

Chord now the only thing left is to make a sexy leather case for the Mojo that has a place for my AK100ii on the back

Layla: "What are you waiting for? Order me a MOJO"

AK100ii: "Yeah like seriously, I'm waiting..."

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #520 of 42,765
@beemarman - It will play Tidal if you pipe it into USB Audio Player Pro via Bubble UPnP.

Even when I'm on the move? I normally download all my tracks offline in Tidal and then use it on the way to work. Are you saying I can still listen to my tunes while walking or do I need wireless connection?

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:40 AM Post #522 of 42,765
Even when I'm on the move? I normally download all my tracks offline in Tidal and then use it on the way to work. Are you saying I can still listen to my tunes while walking or do I need wireless connection?

Bubble removed the ability to read streaming service play lists from the July update. Not sure if you could listen to the offline stuff anyway.

I've got an S5 and I suspect it's not gonna work. but may work with Marshmallow. anyways, I'm starting to look at the Lumias.

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #523 of 42,765
Once I get the mojo + dap i'll be done.  I can't keep using my iphone 5 as its limited to 24/48 and I want to experience DSD and higher quality files through the hugo,.

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:45 AM Post #524 of 42,765
  Once I get the mojo + dap i'll be done.  I can't keep using my iphone 5 as its limited to 24/48 and I want to experience DSD and higher quality files through the hugo,.

If you're OS-agnostic, Sony Xperia Z5 can play all formats including DSD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back