Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Aug 16, 2016 at 7:29 PM Post #21,362 of 42,773

here is right from TOS...

Massdrop strives to provide accurate descriptions of products and services on the Massdrop Sites. Massdrop does not guarantee, however, that the descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product or service offered on the Massdrop Sites is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the item.

I just canceled my order.

Aug 16, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #21,363 of 42,773
Aug 16, 2016 at 7:32 PM Post #21,364 of 42,773
Massdrop provides their own warranty.  They'll replace it with one from whomever their supplier is.  I went through this whole ordeal with my Littledot MKIV SE.  

Of course each individual makes their own choice to proceed or not. I'm just providing info based on what Chord has said. Obviously Chord isn't their supplier.

Aug 16, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #21,366 of 42,773
  I've gone and done it, just bought a Mojo from Sonicelectronix.  Decided to pounce on it since they offer a package with their own 3 year warranty.

$599 minus 5% with coupon code: SOUNDAUDIO248

Makes my final delivered price $569.05 not too bad considering the included warranty and it is scheduled for delivery on Friday.

Can't wait to get my mojo on and see if all the talk is real.

Canceled the massdrop and just ordered from the same site with the same coupon code it worked thanks unfortunately they charge tax for California other than that it's all good. And I will have it on Tuesday.

Aug 16, 2016 at 7:48 PM Post #21,367 of 42,773
Where did you buy this docking station for Mojo? Any link would help.

You weren't paying attention there at the back 
biggrin.gif

"I made a docking station for the Mojo with a Raspberry Pi Zero in it"

"You find all the infos and 3d files here"

Aug 16, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #21,368 of 42,773
...I found foobar bit perfect output to mojo to be the cleanest as have been suggested by chord too ( don't use any resampler with mojo )...

Although I doubt it has any SQ impact, what option do you use (and why) when running Foobar out to the Mojo; ASIO or WASAPI? If WASAPI,  Event or push?

Aug 17, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #21,375 of 42,773
The trick is you need to place at sonicelectronix order by phone. They do give 10% off. I got mine for 540 no tax for Texas.

Look up candmhometheater.com and give him a call. You never know :wink:. He is a straight forward, honest guy. I dealt with other dealers (not just Chord products) before finally settling with him. His website is not updated yet but he is an authorized Chord dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back