Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jul 5, 2016 at 8:58 AM Post #19,533 of 42,765

+1

My reference album is Megadeth - Coundown To Extinction (1st press CD 1992)

for sound quality it blows away everything i have and it was recorded in 1992! the air, separation, micro detail, dynamics and punch is incredible. Any modern recording in "hi res" from the last few years dont even come close.

Like you said its all about the care of the recording and the mastering quality. imo dacs have still got some time to go until they squeeze everything out of an excellent 16/44 album.

Don't forget about the thread Mojo's Greatest Hits.  Be good to keep it ticking along with suggestions.

I might have to prepare my eardrums for this Megadeth album you mentioned.  I'm a bit worried!

L3000.gif

Jul 5, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #19,535 of 42,765

Thanks for the link, yes will need to prepare you ears for a metal orgasm. \m/ 
biggrin.gif
 \m/

and being a big Rush fan, I think i'll check out the 2015 re-releases..
I have heard by nmatheis and others on the hoffman forum
remastered by Sean McGee at Abbey Road studios, that they're stellar
....may as well soak it all in as luxuriously as I can.

Jul 5, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #19,537 of 42,765

My escape from work related stress....:musical_score::upside_down::slight_smile:

Jul 5, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #19,545 of 42,765
Has anyone used fitear tg334 with chord mojo?

Try fit ear tg334, it can take a bit of effort to achieve seal once it does, with mojo, is goosebumps all over, tears, all kind of emotional stuff.

Thanks for the input
That is one of the ones I was thinking of, have u by any chance compared them to the JH different models or the Adell U12?
How is the soundstage on them
I see there is a pair in eBay for $1200

Soundstage is very good, but the most striking characteristic is the 3d layering, which in my opinion, mojo is excellent on this as well so it's a very good mach. Something to consider is the wide bore, could be a problem if you have small ears. My wife can't get a good seal, and it does a huge difference on soundstage and layering having a good seal or not. 
Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to compare to JH nor Adell, but against shure 535, it's a different league. I've tried HD800 and Audeze LCD2 as well (have both) still prefer tg334, it's pure audio nirvana, IMHO. 
Mojo was the best thing that append to my audio life, being a audiophile (speaker systems) for 2/3 of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back