Chord Hugo
Apr 21, 2024 at 7:27 AM Post #15,691 of 15,694
I liked hugo 1 a bit more that h2. Just preference for the bass and vocals of less pulse arrays and taps that hugo 1 has. But that’s just me. Buying new I’d be happy if I was buying said to get h2 and tt2. But concerning value? The trade off is used battery life. My h1 is going great 9 years later but I treat it like a pampered granny.
Actually it’s not just you: I also always preferred the Hugo 1… and mine still works just fine as well, so I don’t think the battery is too much of a problem. I’ve also read it’s rather easy to change.

Apr 27, 2024 at 4:13 AM Post #15,693 of 15,694
I liked hugo 1 a bit more that h2. Just preference for the bass and vocals of less pulse arrays and taps that hugo 1 has. But that’s just me. Buying new I’d be happy if I was buying said to get h2 and tt2. But concerning value? The trade off is used battery life. My h1 is going great 9 years later but I treat it like a pampered granny.
same boat here
but I have to admit that I only use it as dac/amp to in ear (and what can be better??!!:) or connected as a dac to third setup!

Apr 28, 2024 at 6:07 PM Post #15,694 of 15,694
Another fan of the Hugo 1 (and original TT) here, also preferring it subjectively to Hugo 2. Have owned several of each, and the Hugo just feels more organic/natural overall for my taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back