Chord Electronics - The Shard Event
Oct 6, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #76 of 481
well it seems that chord will face some lack of enthuthiasm from their fans if they do not release a dap

Oct 6, 2015 at 5:35 PM Post #77 of 481
I think it will be a new power amp which connects digitally with the DAVE DAC at 768khz and coverts to analogue at the speaker op.

A DAP would not be game-changing imo. An amp of this sort would be.

Oct 6, 2015 at 5:39 PM Post #78 of 481
Code:
[color=rgb(33, 33, 33)] Actually I do not care so much about eight course dinner. while I understand that Chord Electronics can not present their innovation in a different way than that. It must be done at that level. And if you're wondering why I would want to get the honor to participate in this event , you have not understood Chord`s vision. I think I do.[/color]

Oct 7, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #82 of 481
It is the Chord Watch! 

Hugo dac.
Available in two sizes.
All day battery.

Life is beautiful.

Oct 7, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #83 of 481
Finally, a DAP from a proper Hifi brand. Enough of second tier wannabe Head-fi brands pretending to be European brands and charging the prices of the latter, but churning out new products at a pace that is five times the traditional brands would.

Oct 7, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #86 of 481
  "all you need to do is take a creative picture of you and your Chord product and we'll pick a single lucky winner from all of the entries."

"there are now TWO ways to enter.
 ​
You can either drop a picture of you with your Hugo, or any other Chord product within this thread, or you can just simply register your interest and say why you would like to come."​

Oct 7, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #88 of 481
i would like to attend as i am known by my freinds to have great hearing and know where the sound needs some adjustment, and in many cases my freinds rely on my sound preferences when chosing a headphone or dap

Oct 7, 2015 at 2:23 PM Post #89 of 481
  Any way those of us without any Chord products can enter?

see below...
tongue_smile.gif

​
bigsmile_face.gif
 ...The Competition is free to enter and open TO ALL !!!...
bigsmile_face.gif

Oct 7, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #90 of 481
see below... :tongue_smile:

:bigsmile_face:  ...The Competition is free to enter and open TO ALL !!!... :bigsmile_face:​

Shame you can't take a partner if you enter... and win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back