Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Nov 22, 2019 at 11:28 AM Post #14,536 of 19,047
I know this has been posted before but I cant seem to find it. can any one help me with the sequence to connect to MP deluxe. My iPhone has updated and I need to reconnect to MP deluxe many thanks
Hope this helps. Jaypoly is to be replaced with your polys name

Attachments

• 7B396D69-B84D-4A5F-8D95-83D88C06F91B.png
    7B396D69-B84D-4A5F-8D95-83D88C06F91B.png
    185.7 KB · Views: 0
Nov 27, 2019 at 7:40 AM Post #14,540 of 19,047
Hello audio friends! Sorry for my bad english I´m from Czech Republic. Please help with an issue with my Poly. My poly and mojo worked well before. I did not use them for a couple of month. Now I wanted to listen again. So I fully charged both. Switched them on but I am not able to connect to poly via bluetooth nor WiFi. After switch on the P.status lights blue for a few seconds. Than flashes 2-3 times, lights again for cca 20s. After this is a short pause without any light signals and this process repeats again. After a few repeatings p. status goes off. When I push the config button (I feel light click) nothing happends. I can´t even hear any voice guidings in my phones. 5s holding config button does not show me poly as Wifi AP. Android app doesnt find poly in normal or alternate mode. I tried 2 differend phones with fresh instalation of GoFigure. I cant see poly in bluetooth devices. I cant see poly as renderer in other music aps like before. Mojo alone works perfect. Please help me. I appreciate any advice. Is there something like hard reset or facory restore without connecting poly? Thank you for your help. BR Jan Ricar

Nov 27, 2019 at 8:51 AM Post #14,541 of 19,047
Hello audio friends! Sorry for my bad english I´m from Czech Republic. Please help with an issue with my Poly. My poly and mojo worked well before. I did not use them for a couple of month. Now I wanted to listen again. So I fully charged both. Switched them on but I am not able to connect to poly via bluetooth nor WiFi. After switch on the P.status lights blue for a few seconds. Than flashes 2-3 times, lights again for cca 20s. After this is a short pause without any light signals and this process repeats again. After a few repeatings p. status goes off. When I push the config button (I feel light click) nothing happends. I can´t even hear any voice guidings in my phones. 5s holding config button does not show me poly as Wifi AP. Android app doesnt find poly in normal or alternate mode. I tried 2 differend phones with fresh instalation of GoFigure. I cant see poly in bluetooth devices. I cant see poly as renderer in other music aps like before. Mojo alone works perfect. Please help me. I appreciate any advice. Is there something like hard reset or facory restore without connecting poly? Thank you for your help. BR Jan Ricar

I had exactly the same problem as you are having. It was about a month ago, and I sought advice on this thread (you should be able to see my posts on the issue if you search on my name). I went through almost exactly the same process that you did with the same result, unfortunately.
I was advised by the support personnel at Chord to return the Poly to them, but because mine was new, I returned it to the retailer who replaced it with another Poly. The new one worked as expected.
I'm sorry to tell you, but I think yours might be broken. Hopefully, it's still under warranty. If I were you I would contact the support team at Chord. I found them very responsive.

Nov 27, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #14,543 of 19,047
[QUOTE = "zubar, příspěvek: 15330357, člen: 522985"] Ahoj přátelé s hudbou! Omlouváme se za špatnou angličtinu, jsem z České republiky. Prosím, pomozte s problémem s mým Poly. Moje poly a mojo fungovaly dobře předtím. Pár měsíců jsem je nepoužíval. Teď jsem chtěl znovu poslouchat. Takže jsem obojí plně nabil. Zapnul jsem je, ale nejsem schopen se připojit k poly prostřednictvím Bluetooth nebo WiFi. Po zapnutí se P.status na několik sekund rozsvítí modře. Poté 2-3krát blikne, znovu se rozsvítí na cca 20s. Poté je krátká pauza bez světelných signálů a tento proces se opakuje znovu. Po několika opakováních. stav zhasne. Když stisknu tlačítko konfigurace (cítím lehké kliknutí), nic se neděje. V mých telefonech ani neslyším žádná hlasová vodítka. Tlačítko 5s, které drží konfigurační tlačítko, mi neukazuje poly jako WiFi AP. Aplikace pro Android nenajde poly v normálním nebo alternativním režimu. Vyzkoušel jsem 2 různé telefony s novou instalací GoFigure. Nevidím poly v bluetooth zařízeních. Nevidím poly jako renderer v jiných hudebních aplikacích jako předtím. Samo Mojo funguje perfektně. Prosím pomozte mi. Oceňuji jakoukoli radu. Existuje něco jako tvrdý reset nebo obnovení facory bez připojení poly? Děkuji za vaší pomoc. BR Jan Ricar [/ QUOTE]
str

Nov 27, 2019 at 11:50 AM Post #14,544 of 19,047
Budu odpovídat v cestine, napadá mě moznost vybitého poly.zkusil bych spustit combo s nabíjeckou.P
okud se chytí,je to vec baterky.ony obecne nemají moc rády totální vybití,coz se zrejme mohlo prihodit.Já z toho důvodů vzdy combo pri necinnosti rozpojím,párkrát se mi stalo,ze se mi úplne vybilo.Ono se totiz pokud je sestavené snazí z nejakého důvodu(konstrukcní vada)neustále pripojovat,dokud mu stací baterie...

Nov 28, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #14,545 of 19,047
After updating poly to latest firmware MPDluxe has stopped working with sd card. I updated iPhone 8+ to latest iOS but it still isn’t seeing any songs on sd card. 8 player works fine and sees all files and tracks. I’ve deleted mpd files etc also.I prefer MPDluxe for its gapless playback. I’ve also tried MaximumMPD which is also not playing ball. Has anyone had anything similar or know how to fix. Thanks.

Nov 28, 2019 at 12:50 PM Post #14,546 of 19,047
Dear all,
This Poly thing is a total nightmare. Received yesterday evening and now fully ready to go back to the dealer.
First of all, I tried to connect via bluetooth and the app. This took me several times till I get finally a connection. Then, I managed to have it connected to the wifi network. That was before I lost the connection on bluetooth, and then I was not able to connect to the wifi.
The whole story ended up when the Poly was not even able to start or to be charged: not a single sign of life, no more reachable via bluetooth, no P.status led, nothing.
How such a device can be so badly implemented that it cannot work for even a single day?
Chord, you should not try to build such complex things, you apparently do no master it.

Nov 28, 2019 at 8:39 PM Post #14,547 of 19,047
One of my mojo's 3.5 mm outputs became practically unusable, any advice my warranty is probably over, I have had it for years now.
Also, any timeline for google cast support: I would like to be able to have the ability to have some semblance of offline tidal support, even if that is through hotspot streaming.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2019 at 11:20 PM Post #14,548 of 19,047
https://cast.google.com/publish/#/signup
Anything wrong with this? Isn't the firmware an application? If security is a concern perhaps a rollback for certification, and than an update that stays within whatever necessary parameters would work? I mean they have a specific google cast for audio devices version at https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/audio.
So Android is obviously not necessary, I guess if your using a language with an exotic base (not C, or another common compiler language) it could be an issue?...

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2019 at 12:33 AM Post #14,549 of 19,047
One of my mojo's 3.5 mm outputs became practically unusable, any advice my warranty is probably over, I have had it for years now.
Also, any timeline for google cast support: I would like to be able to have the ability to have some semblance of offline tidal support, even if that is through hotspot streaming.

Me too, after 4 years. Use the other jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back