Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Jun 26, 2020 at 9:02 AM Post #2,763 of 6,311
chord electronics logo - BLACK cmyk-01.png

Gofigure and 2go Firmware Update

Via an update to the Gofigure app and 2go firmware, today we will be optimising your device experience. Our updates include requested new features and bug fixes. We recommend that when you next attempt to use the device, that you take 10 minutes to update the app and firmware.

2go Logo.png

This is the first major firmware update since the release of the device and is named V1.0. The update contains a number of audio fixes, a major MPD update to V0.21.23 (protocol V0.21.11), AirPlay enhancements and numerous Wi-Fi improvements including more advanced network switching.

Updating 2go’s firmware is easy and is initiated from within Gofigure. The process takes around 10 minutes to complete.

Watch our video on how to update the firmware here

Read the FAQ on how to update the firmware here

GoFigure Logo.png

Not all improvements to your 2go experience require a firmware update. Because of this, you will periodically need to update your version of Gofigure.

In today's Gofigure release (iOS V2.05 or Android 1.2.92) playlists will now refresh when you open the app, Wi-Fi switching is improved and we have added some additional requested radio stations. Included within the release are a number of bug fixes, which we would like to thank the Head-Fi community for assisting us with.

To download the latest version, head to the App Store on your iOS device or the Google Play Store on your Android device.​

Attachments

• Chord Elecronics Logo.jpg
    Chord Elecronics Logo.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2go Logo.jpg
    2go Logo.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
  • GoFigure Logo.jpg
    GoFigure Logo.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
Jun 26, 2020 at 11:14 AM Post #2,765 of 6,311
Jun 26, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #2,770 of 6,311
Thanks guys. Dare I ask about pops and clicks?

Based on my limited amount of time listening, it is a night and day difference.

However I am still currently working from home so I am not 100% focusing on detecting this type of things.

I will do more listening in the weekend to see if stuff is fixed or not.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2020 at 12:05 PM Post #2,771 of 6,311
Sorry, Matt - I’ve updated and still getting them ☹
Though I must admit that I’m sceptical that I’ve upgraded properly. Dammit! I didn’t notice the colour light show on the 2go. It is now telling me I have version 1.0.0 on GoFigure. Is it possible that I have interrupted the process somehow, and is there a way back from that?

Jun 26, 2020 at 12:16 PM Post #2,774 of 6,311
Updated firmware.

it no longer accepts my WiFi.

it tries to connect to a printer and gives me about 12 options for the same printer.

restarted
Deleted and reinstalled app
Reset
Disconnected 2Go & reconnected
Restarted modem & router

?????

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back