Choices out there for Grado Wood Cups
Dec 30, 2008 at 3:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

lisztian420

500+ Head-Fier
Hi guys,

Just wondering is there any other sites for wooden cups upgrade for my sr325i? I emailed headcoverage yesterday and now I am waiting for their replies. Are there any other alternatives to heacoverage or headphile? Please help me out here! Thanx!

Charlie

Dec 30, 2008 at 3:36 AM Post #2 of 13
Dec 30, 2008 at 4:04 AM Post #4 of 13
I could be wrong, but I think that headphile does them. I know that they do earpads and cabling. I'm not sure about woodies. It is at least worth checking out. Headphile.com

Dec 30, 2008 at 4:13 AM Post #5 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I could be wrong, but I think that headphile does them. I know that they do earpads and cabling. I'm not sure about woodies. It is at least worth checking out. Headphile.com

Of course they do, Larry at headphile invented aftermarket Grado woodies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisztian420 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanx for clearing things up for me! It is a shame that they stopped their operation. Anyone can post a link for the specs of the wooden cups?

Ask this question in the Grado Mods thread and I think you will get a quick answer..

It is a shame about headcoverage but I think Jeremy is still making leather headbands so you if you're interested in these you can PM him.

Dec 30, 2008 at 6:00 AM Post #6 of 13
I have one order in. will be finish in late january. Im sure Jeremy still takes orders. As i understood he is making a 2009 model version cup and version 2 headband.

Dec 30, 2008 at 4:05 PM Post #9 of 13
Yes i do belive so. I order mine 1-2 week ago. My guess is that he has just taken christmas holliday.

Dec 30, 2008 at 4:22 PM Post #10 of 13
Hi bros,

You guys are great!!! I am glad that I might be able to get a pair of woodies! I will PM nickchen soon! However, I am thinking I would love to get the deep cups from Headcoverage as I think it should improve the sound!

Jan 3, 2009 at 6:13 PM Post #11 of 13
headcoverage is still taking orders... dont know why you guys thinks they arent... my email was replied within a day, now im just debating whether i should recable my headphones while im at it or not...

Jan 3, 2009 at 7:53 PM Post #13 of 13
Hey guys

Just to clear some stuff up, we are still in business but are upgrading products and changing how we do business.

Basically, we are working to slash the prices but offering better products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back