Chinese members need translation help
Jun 14, 2007 at 12:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

DarkAngel

DarkAngel's a man, baby!
I have a manual written in chinese and need three lines translated into english, was wondering if I could send these to someone in an email and get response with translation.......would be greatly appreciated.

Is there any service available where you can send scan of some lines in Chinese to get them translated to english for a fee?

Jun 14, 2007 at 1:21 PM Post #2 of 10
See if you can take a picture and post it/PM me. I know some Chinese members in a forum that can help you.

And for something as simple as a translation, don't pay anything when you could get it easily for free.
icon10.gif

Jun 14, 2007 at 1:45 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron-xp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I could try, although I don't guarantee anything. No fee either.
tongue.gif
It'd be good if you could scan/take a picture of it and put it up here.

1181828196.gif

Lines 13,14 describe function for two different sets of output RCAs

Line 15 describes function of two position slide switch.

Any help appreciated.......

Jun 14, 2007 at 2:09 PM Post #7 of 10
I don't really understand 13 and 14 that well.

13. Talks about transistors and the connection of the output (RCA?) to the amp

14. Talks about tubes and the connections of output (RCA?) to the amp.

15. Choice of output (on/off)

When you need either the transistor or tube output, please push the switch into their respective positions.

All this is to the best of my understanding.

Jun 14, 2007 at 2:30 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron-xp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't really understand 13 and 14 that well.

13. Talks about transistors and the connection of the output (RCA?) to the amp

14. Talks about tubes and the connections of output (RCA?) to the amp.

15. Choice of output (on/off)

When you need either the transistor or tube output, please push the switch into their respective positions.

All this is to the best of my understanding.

15 translation for two position slide switch is next to two sets of RCA outputs, so it sounds like the switch selects which set of RCAs outputs is active.......does this make sense with what is posted?

13 and 14 translation makes sense this is CD player with two sets of RCA outputs, one is transistor and one is tube

Jun 14, 2007 at 3:23 PM Post #9 of 10
I use complex Chinese characters and these are simplified characters, but it basically means :

13. Transistor output connectors [2nd line : connect transistor output to amplifier. (Output from these connectors controlled by selector)]

14. Tube output connectors [2nd line : connect tube output to amplifier. (Output from these connectors controlled by selector)]

15. Output selector on/off [2nd line: when you need transistor or tube output, please place on/off switch to appropriate position]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back