Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2016 at 5:21 AM Post #21,991 of 35,472
  @DaveLT 

The story you are repeating is the story that the guys producing these fakes want you to be believe (fell from a truck, overproduction, rejects, etc.)  And you obviously are "believing" their story and rather trust the fakers than legitimate honorable people like @Currawong.

If they are rejects - then they should be destroyed as they don't meet the quality standards, it's not the factories call to sell them, they are obliged to recycle/destroy them - hence this is a stolen good. No matter what - nothing good comes from fakes. So please follow the moderators advice and drop it, as otherwise this wonderful thread will be closed. And we don't want that.

Cheers,
K

Like the old saying goes. "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig"

Jan 25, 2016 at 5:26 AM Post #21,992 of 35,472

Jan 25, 2016 at 6:08 AM Post #21,993 of 35,472

biggrin.gif
Betting money she's from New Jersey....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Jan 25, 2016 at 6:17 AM Post #21,994 of 35,472
cool.gif
Let's see now......

3-4 pages of The merits of Real IEM's v.s. Chinese Fakes. How the KZ line is/isn't better than anything else out there, and a Fairly Expensive Pair of IEM's ($300.00) is AWESOMESAUCE!!!
(the only thing with any merit at all BTW)

I'm not getting any younger, can we speed this up?

AND a chick from Bayonne.....

(ducks for cover)

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Jan 25, 2016 at 6:22 AM Post #21,995 of 35,472

cool.gif
Let's see now......

3-4 pages of The merits of Real IEM's v.s. Chinese Fakes. How the KZ line is/isn't better than anything else out there, and a Fairly Expensive Pair of IEM's ($300.00) is AWESOMESAUCE!!!
(the only thing with any merit at all BTW)

I'm not getting any younger, can we speed this up?

AND a chick from Bayonne.....

(ducks for cover)

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

+1

Jan 25, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #21,997 of 35,472
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm thinking of ordering few earphones from aliexpress & have some questions..

1. What's the best chinese budget dac or amp or combo under $50?

2. dac or amp? which one is more important for sound improvement?

3. I don't hear any noise from my laptop headphone jack, is dac really necessary or should I buy only the amplifier?

4. I heard some earphones do not require dac/amp (they give maximum sound quality even without dac/amp) any examples of such earphones under $20?

Thanks.

Jan 25, 2016 at 9:39 AM Post #21,999 of 35,472
  Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm thinking of ordering few earphones from aliexpress & have some questions..

1. What's the best chinese budget dac or amp or combo under $50?

2. dac or amp? which one is more important for sound improvement?

3. I don't hear any noise from my laptop headphone jack, is dac really necessary or should I buy only the amplifier?

4. I heard some earphones do not require dac/amp (they give maximum sound quality even without dac/amp) any examples of such earphones under $20?

Thanks.

You can't use a pure DAC without an amp, it will probably have a fixed output/line out. Double amp your notebook audio out is not really a good thing to do if you can get a loud volume on your headphones. But a good DAC/AMP will surely improve from your notebook audio out. My suggestion is the Fiio Q1, bought mine for $55 on ali (it was at 11/11 promo though), decent DAC (better than my PC audio out) and a very nice amp with a very well implemented bass boost. Also, if you plan on updating latter, you can buy a good pure DAC and use it as an amp before you buy a better amp.  

Jan 25, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #22,001 of 35,472
  I might have missed this, but does anyone own these:

Go Pro A2
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Go-Pro-A2-Balanced-Armature-with-Dynamic-In-Ear-Earphones-Fever-HIFI-IE800-Dynamic/32595468454.html

It does look good, added it to my wish list. Hoping somebody will buy and review, or at least give some observations.

Jan 25, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #22,003 of 35,472
Well, I did bought them 2 days ago, just wondering if anyone took a risk. Got them together with DSQM's. Will post my observations once received (I'm not qualified to write reviews :p).

You don't have to be qualified to write reviews. Any and all feedback is appreciated with so much out there.

Jan 25, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #22,004 of 35,472
Anybody heard/read of these? ---->http://penonaudio.com/PMV-A-0

Those  PMV  A-01's look really good. Hopefully someone will order a pair and let us know how they sound. 
beerchug.gif

Jan 25, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #22,005 of 35,472
Does anyone know foams that will fit on the carot Titta? The stock tips have awful isolation. Good at work because then I can hear people talk to me but not soo good when the radio at work sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back