Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #4,801 of 35,472
Thanks, I'm going back home tomorrow and will probably be sober within a week so that I can give some impressions on all the stuff that should be waiting for me :wink:

Keep drinking. You'll be more likely to press that "buy now" button and try out some new IEMs for us :D

Jul 18, 2014 at 6:48 PM Post #4,803 of 35,472
Bassos = Bass

But it eventually turns into a rich, articulate, rounded bass. But you still have. 50-100 hours of burn in before you get there. Took 100 hours easily for my Tenore bass to settle, and those aren't really bass heavy.

Jul 18, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #4,805 of 35,472
You probably made a wise choice. :wink: I reordered my Tenore from white rabbit. Hopefully these are better than my eBay pair? The bassos should settle for you soon?

Jul 19, 2014 at 12:05 AM Post #4,807 of 35,472
These penon iems are really really good.

I understand the comments though about the mid bass hump. I was able to remedy some of it by using some wide bore double flange tips. I also went over the ear using rubber ear guides from another set (resolving the lack of an existing cable cinch).

I really like the treble for some reason. It's very tamed with good seperation and has a nice sparkle. It sounds very natural to my ears.

Seriously guys, try the wide bore double flange tips. It will make them one of the best "free gift" you have ever paid $9.99 for lmao (anyone who has them will know what I'm talking about :grin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back