Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2013 at 5:13 AM Post #37 of 35,472
First the Moe infiltrates my niche animations, now this. You don't see flash on a site like that, these days...

@bhazard - have you considered adding CIEM manufacturers to the list? One of our own members has a whole slough of them listed on his site...

Oct 29, 2013 at 10:03 AM Post #38 of 35,472
  First the Moe infiltrates my niche animations, now this. You don't see flash on a site like that, these days...

@bhazard - have you considered adding CIEM manufacturers to the list? One of our own members has a whole slough of them listed on his site...

Yes, I will add those too. Anything and everything we can find and get info on will be added.

Oct 29, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #39 of 35,472
I just got the Awei ES800M and I am stunned. These are very, VERY good phones for about $8.

They look to have the same housing as the Monster Jamz, very durable-looking flat cable, the jack and y-split are solid. Looks like they could probably stand up to a little abuse.

Soundwise, they remind me a lot of the Sennheiser CX150 and CX175 that I have and love so much. Actually the sound signature was almost identical, minus a tiny bit of mid-bass hump that the Sennheisers give you. They sounded terribly flat and lifeless at first, but I put them down and let them play at a good volume for about an hour and when I came back to them they sounded great.

I might be grabbing another couple pairs of these. They'll be great for working out and can't beat the price.

Oct 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM Post #40 of 35,472
  I just got the Awei ES800M and I am stunned. These are very, VERY good phones for about $8.

They look to have the same housing as the Monster Jamz, very durable-looking flat cable, the jack and y-split are solid. Looks like they could probably stand up to a little abuse.

Soundwise, they remind me a lot of the Sennheiser CX150 and CX175 that I have and love so much. Actually the sound signature was almost identical, minus a tiny bit of mid-bass hump that the Sennheisers give you. They sounded terribly flat and lifeless at first, but I put them down and let them play at a good volume for about an hour and when I came back to them they sounded great.

I might be grabbing another couple pairs of these. They'll be great for working out and can't beat the price.

I'm trying to decide which Awei I like better. All the new models like the Q9, Q35, and s vi models sound awesome too. Very good brand, and very affordable.

Tmall (Taobao) is a very good place to see the newest models released by date on many of these brands. This is AWEI's page.
http://awei.tmall.com/search.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w4011-3690958571.79.nVrhH8&mid=w-3690958571-0&search=y&orderType=newOn_desc&tsearch=y

Nov 4, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #43 of 35,472
Nov 4, 2013 at 7:32 AM Post #44 of 35,472
The MOE SS01 is remarkably good for its price.
Unfortunately, I couldn't compare it directly against the FXT90, but I don't remember the FXT90 being this good. For $60, the SQ is really good. I can't say the same about the looks, though.

In other news, this is an Ostry KC06:

http://www.ostry.com.cn/

Don't ask me how it sounds, I don't know. That isn't my photo.

Nov 4, 2013 at 9:05 AM Post #45 of 35,472

Sunrise Audio is from Vietnam actually

Sunrise Audio is from China, they were known before to be a company from Vietnam because the first distributor was an investor from Vietnam. I have met the CEO/owner of Sunrise Audio a few times already and thats what he told me. Their factory is in Dongguan Guangdong. Now they are known in China as Sunrise Hi-Fi or simply Sunrise. Here's the link of their website http://www.sunrise-hifi.com/web/index.asp . The following are their products:

IEMs: Impressive Edition, Excited, Joints
Earbuds: AS-Feeling2, SWD2(Dragon), Charm3
AMP/DAC:  Whale-AM1, RAY-DAP1, Dolphin AM-P1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back