Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2016 at 1:02 AM Post #30,303 of 35,472
  I did so based on my experiences to date with his products which haven't disappointed which is why I'm considering placing an order.  And the views of many other customers whose opinions I value.  Yes, that said, this would be a preorder and no beta test impressions of the Master 4 have been posted yet.  There have been impressions posted about the Phantom Sabre which just has the push-pull DD and no BAs. 

Have you placed an order yet? I am also considering placing an order but I know literally nothing about his products. From what I have read, it sounds like I would like the Sabre's, but the Master 4 is both cheaper, and has the addition of the 2 BA drivers (and I am not sure if I will like that or not).

Jun 27, 2016 at 1:39 AM Post #30,304 of 35,472
Although not the most clear sounding midrange you will every hear, there are some very good separation of sounds, as well as some fantastic layering and details in the LZ-A2S tuning. 

Buttery smooth and relatively balanced. A++++++

+1! Spot on Vince :)

Jun 27, 2016 at 1:51 AM Post #30,305 of 35,472
You're right. He removed them. The other store that lists the 13 are actually the 12 with added false driver info. I told them a couple weeks ago to stop false advertising and they immediately said it was a mistake and not to worry about it. They would change it. Wish I could give a review of the store. People are buying them thinking it has 3 BA and 1 dynamic
Their product coding is rather confusing! The pair I got has TK012 on both of the shell(I double confirmed with Easy before the purchase, and I was told TK13=TK012), on Taobao Music maker's store, the same photo shows clearly it's TK012 which priced at RMB616, whereas another model (TK12) is RMB599, I don't find TK13 in their store, only Easy listing it as TK13, and the actual product I received is TK012! So which is which? I'm confused!

Jun 27, 2016 at 2:03 AM Post #30,306 of 35,472
Their product coding is rather confusing! The pair I got has TK012 on both of the shell(I double confirmed with Easy before the purchase, and I was told TK13=TK012), on Taobao Music maker's store, the same photo shows clearly it's TK012 which priced at RMB616, whereas another model (TK12) is RMB599, I don't find TK13 in their store, only Easy listing it as TK13, and the actual product I received is TK012! So which is which? I'm confused!

I guess he named it TK13 since it's the next model from 12. I gotta go look at my shell

Jun 27, 2016 at 2:19 AM Post #30,308 of 35,472

I did so based on my experiences to date with his products which haven't disappointed which is why I'm considering placing an order.  And the views of many other customers whose opinions I value.  Yes, that said, this would be a preorder and no beta test impressions of the Master 4 have been posted yet.  There have been impressions posted about the Phantom Sabre which just has the push-pull DD and no BAs. 

Have you placed an order yet? I am also considering placing an order but I know literally nothing about his products. From what I have read, it sounds like I would like the Sabre's, but the Master 4 is both cheaper, and has the addition of the 2 BA drivers (and I am not sure if I will like that or not).

Not yet although I'm real close to pulling the trigger.  Exchange rate moved again with the Master 4 now at $116 in preorder status.  The Sabre was cheaper still when it was available for pre-order.
BTW another member whom I respect has the Techne and Sabre which he says is a step up. He also has owned the Delta v1 and v2.   He feels confident the Master 4 will be another step up.

Jun 27, 2016 at 2:51 AM Post #30,310 of 35,472

Not yet although I'm real close to pulling the trigger.  Exchange rate moved again with the Master 4 now at $116 in preorder status.  The Sabre was cheaper still when it was available for pre-order.
BTW another member whom I respect has the Techne and Sabre which he says is a step up. He also has owned the Delta v1 and v2.   He feels confident the Master 4 will be another step up.

For 107 euro, I took a bet and pulled the trigger.
I feel like this is a respectable company and show improvement when releasing a new IEM. They have not yet sold any "bad" IEM.
Plus it seems like the owner appreciates Brooko's impressions and will hopefully listen to his feedback when releasing these beauties.
A perfect opportunity for me to score a high end IEM for a good price.

Jun 27, 2016 at 2:57 AM Post #30,311 of 35,472
So the one at Easy is it counterfeit or genuine? As in my earlier post stated, even at Musicmaker taobao shop, you don't find TK13 and the photo shows TK012 on the shell!

I don't know if Musicmaker/toneking has any relation to Easy. I don't know a thing about Easy except I bought a few earbuds/IEMs from them. Never got anything free or promotional from them.

Can you link the taobao one? I'll tell you if it looked like the one I had.

Jun 27, 2016 at 3:00 AM Post #30,312 of 35,472
I don't know if Musicmaker/toneking has any relation to Easy. I don't know a thing about Easy except I bought a few earbuds/IEMs from them. Never got anything free or promotional from them.

Can you link the taobao one? I'll tell you if it looked like the one I had.

https://shop64308601.world.taobao.com

Jun 27, 2016 at 3:12 AM Post #30,314 of 35,472
https://shop64308601.world.taobao.com

This is the TO12 you mentioned i found.

It looks exactly the same ( i even have the TK13 demo pics from that Ali seller saved! )
as it would seem, something fishy is going on here, as this looks exactly like the "TK13" i bought
and the "TK12" @slowpickr sent me looked more like this

maybe it's TK12 and TO12 but the one i bought was advertised as TO12?
this requires further investigation
i am curious about this and am determined to find the truth behind this...
this is partially my fault for taking the Ali seller's word without any question about all of this

edit: it makes a lot more sense why my "TK13" said TO12L/TO12R, i assumed it was something else...

Jun 27, 2016 at 3:24 AM Post #30,315 of 35,472
This is the TO12 you mentioned i found.

It looks exactly the same ( i even have the TK13 demo pics from that Ali seller saved! )
as it would seem, something fishy is going on here, as this looks exactly like the "TK13" i bought
and the "TK12" @slowpickr
sent me looked more like this

maybe it's TK12 and TO12 but the one i bought was advertised as TO12?
this requires further investigation
i am curious about this and am determined to find the truth behind this...
this is partially my fault for taking the Ali seller's word without any question about all of this

edit: it makes a lot more sense why my "TK13" said TO12L/TO12R, i assumed it was something else...
For Christ sake, I hope I wasn't made as a fool!
I purposely communicated with E.asy to clarify if the one advertised as TK13 is what I'm going to buy, the reply is TK012 equal to TK13 and the pair I received is indeed TK012!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back