Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #20,808 of 35,472
You have to buy the cable separate. In my experience with custom IEMs in China, most sellers don't bundle them together. Heres the link to the cables. http://tw.taobao.com/item/38396591175.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z3p.7398038.0.0.L0TiJk

I went for the pure silver cable @ 330 yuan, while they also offer copper (5N,6N,7N), silver and alloyed gold (not too sure about this one)cables.

I got my IEMs made with the UE old connector for free, while they also offer the Shure connector for free. You can get the new UE connector for +100 yuan I believe.

Dec 29, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #20,809 of 35,472
  You have to buy the cable separate. In my experience with custom IEMs in China, most sellers don't bundle them together. Heres the link to the cables. http://tw.taobao.com/item/38396591175.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z3p.7398038.0.0.L0TiJk

I went for the pure silver cable @ 330 yuan, while they also offer copper (5N,6N,7N), silver and alloyed gold (not too sure about this one)cables.

I got my IEMs made with the UE old connector for free, while they also offer the Shure connector for free. You can get the new UE connector for +100 yuan I believe.

Thanks. Good to know. Awaiting your review!

Dec 29, 2015 at 11:27 PM Post #20,814 of 35,472
The splashy treble might be a worry for me, but as long as it doesn't sound fatiguing I should be able to look past that flaw. Glad to hear they've got some sub bass and mid bass presence, I've been digging those frequencies lately as long as it doesn't drown the mids and highs.

Thanks for the input! Maybe I'll check them out soon.

Cr0wnest are you talking about the **** UE? I HAVE THEM AND IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST HEAR. They are using beryllium drivers just like the mi pistons. Now I can understand the hype about the pistons. The sound is so powerful but effortless at the same time. You can feel the rumbles and air and it can reach the top end without any hint of distortion. I've used the stock cable once and changed to silver upgrade cable. Silver cable is clearer and worth the upgrade for me. Now I've received my paiaudio mr3 and I'm having a little problem liking them more than the **** UE. They cost 5-6 times more than the UE! I tried the silver cable with the mr3 and it also improved the sound for me. I'll will burn them more and see if the sound improves. I've had the UE for a week and the MR3 just yesterday :)

Dec 30, 2015 at 12:25 AM Post #20,816 of 35,472
Surprise, surprise! ....just got a new pair of IEM's delivered to me this morning in China.

Pioneer SEC-CL100  .....can anybody say vsonic gr07?

By comparison, the CL100 is LOUDER and the soundstage is WIDER than the GR07, while maintaining great balance so far (still burning)!

I'm seriously thinking that these would be a better buy than the iriver icp-at500 for there asking price when compared to the CL100's asking price of only 399 RMB (US $61) -vs 699 RMB (US $108) for at500 vs 599 RMB (US $92) for gr07.

This is the only website that I find that carries them......

http://item.jd.com/1938816.html

Hopefully, aliexpress, taobao, ebay and amazon will catch on!

Dec 30, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #20,817 of 35,472
Cr0wnest are you talking about the **** UE? I HAVE THEM AND IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST HEAR. They are using beryllium drivers just like the mi pistons. Now I can understand the hype about the pistons. The sound is so powerful but effortless at the same time. You can feel the rumbles and air and it can reach the top end without any hint of distortion. I've used the stock cable once and changed to silver upgrade cable. Silver cable is clearer and worth the upgrade for me. Now I've received my paiaudio mr3 and I'm having a little problem liking them more than the **** UE. They cost 5-6 times more than the UE! I tried the silver cable with the mr3 and it also improved the sound for me. I'll will burn them more and see if the sound improves. I've had the UE for a week and the MR3 just yesterday :)

Never got the hype with any Pistons. That is vastly different from any Pistons actually.
Surprise, surprise! ....just got a new pair of IEM's delivered to me this morning in China.

Pioneer SEC-CL100  .....can anybody say vsonic gr07?

By comparison, the CL100 is LOUDER and the soundstage is WIDER than the GR07, while maintaining great balance so far (still burning)!

I'm seriously thinking that these would be a better buy than the iriver icp-at500 for there asking price when compared to the CL100's asking price of only 399 RMB (US $61) -vs 699 RMB (US $108) for at500 vs 599 RMB (US $92) for gr07.

This is the only website that I find that carries them......

http://item.jd.com/1938816.html

Hopefully, aliexpress, taobao, ebay and amazon will catch on!

Looks good!

Dec 30, 2015 at 1:56 AM Post #20,818 of 35,472
Cr0wnest are you talking about the **** UE? I HAVE THEM AND IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST HEAR. They are using beryllium drivers just like the mi pistons. Now I can understand the hype about the pistons. The sound is so powerful but effortless at the same time. You can feel the rumbles and air and it can reach the top end without any hint of distortion. I've used the stock cable once and changed to silver upgrade cable. Silver cable is clearer and worth the upgrade for me. Now I've received my paiaudio mr3 and I'm having a little problem liking them more than the **** UE. They cost 5-6 times more than the UE! I tried the silver cable with the mr3 and it also improved the sound for me. I'll will burn them more and see if the sound improves. I've had the UE for a week and the MR3 just yesterday
smily_headphones1.gif

Thats good to know. I was worried they might turn out to be similar to the SE215, how does the **** UE compare to that?

I dont mind grabbing a pair without cable, because I still have a custom cooper cable from my SE215 which is left unused at the moment. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back