Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #19,921 of 35,472

cool.gif
Don't worry. I'm not buying into that Multiple B/A UNIT thing. We just had a sub Par sounding IEM cross paths a short while ago It looked like a Bullet and had 4 Armatures.

It wasn't very good from all reports.

Now I know It's not Chinese but rather ITALIAN, You all would be well-advised to get a Carot One TITTA into your collection. IMHO.  It has only one 11mm Dynamic Driver. (Oh No! Only 1?)

PRONTO.

That is all I'm going to reveal....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carot-One-TITTA-Audiophile-High-Performance-Earphone-Brand-New-/390917780532?hash=item5b0483f434:g:9OwAAOSwGvhT-1gM

ksc75smile.gif
ksc75smile.gif
TWIN

Lame
wink.gif
...this is cool with a 14mm and a 5mm...http://www.carotone.it/en/shop/super-titta-earphone/

Nov 20, 2015 at 6:01 PM Post #19,922 of 35,472
Some of these lower priced IEMs are good. But just gotta say that Trinity Deltas are AWESOME! OK, carry on.

Nov 20, 2015 at 6:49 PM Post #19,923 of 35,472
Some of these lower priced IEMs are good. But just gotta say that Trinity Deltas are AWESOME! OK, carry on.

My Hyperion's only cost me $24 and they are better than all my KZ's! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nov 20, 2015 at 8:19 PM Post #19,924 of 35,472

Lame
wink.gif
...this is cool with a 14mm and a 5mm...http://www.carotone.it/en/shop/super-titta-earphone/

cool.gif
I had my Eye on that one First jant. There are 2 or three reviews of the Super Titta scattered around on the internet. They say it's not very good. Apparently the 2 or 3 rear filters really screw up the sound. Plus it's supposedly Large and Heavy.

The Regular Titta however is STELLAR. I can tell that on a short 2-3 minute listen before I started to burn them in. In fact I just ordered a Back up pair. They made the Hairs on the back of my neck stand up....

Then, since I was burning the Macaw Rt10's in using the same "y" cable I thought I would do a Quick comparison.

It was a Bad Mistake. Now I don't know if I should finish burning in the Macaws or just throw them in my Misc. IEM Drawer.

The Tittas ARE T*TS.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Nov 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM Post #19,925 of 35,472
Tots? :blush:

Nov 20, 2015 at 9:11 PM Post #19,926 of 35,472

cool.gif
I had my Eye on that one First jant. There are 2 or three reviews of the Super Titta scattered around on the internet. They say it's not very good. Apparently the 2 or 3 rear filters really screw up the sound. Plus it's supposedly Large and Heavy.

The Regular Titta however is STELLAR. I can tell that on a short 2-3 minute listen before I started to burn them in. In fact I just ordered a Back up pair. They made the Hairs on the back of my neck stand up....

Then, since I was burning the Macaw Rt10's in using the same "y" cable I thought I would do a Quick comparison.

It was a Bad Mistake. Now I don't know if I should finish burning in the Macaws or just throw them in my Misc. IEM Drawer.

The Tittas ARE T*TS.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Well, the cheaper the better I guess!

T*TS

Nov 20, 2015 at 9:21 PM Post #19,927 of 35,472

cool.gif

The Tittas ARE T*TS.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Great info, thanks. Saving me $100 or so, as I was thinking of ordering a pair.
I did read somewhere that the supper Tilla sounds at its best without any of the rear filters attached.

Nov 20, 2015 at 10:27 PM Post #19,928 of 35,472
Here's my comparison of LZ-A2 and Tenore.  Based on this, what would you recommend next?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/665111/zero-audio-zh-dx200-carbo-tenore-zh-dx210-carbo-basso-carbon-aluminium-iem-thread/5340#post_12094172

Nov 20, 2015 at 10:39 PM Post #19,929 of 35,472
:cool: I had my Eye on that one First jant. There are 2 or three reviews of the Super Titta scattered around on the internet. They say it's not very good. Apparently the 2 or 3 rear filters really screw up the sound. Plus it's supposedly Large and Heavy.

The Tittas ARE T*TS.

:cool: :cool: TWIN

Ah schiit Twin, I always like playing with magical tittas. Just placed an order from Italy....

Nov 21, 2015 at 6:49 AM Post #19,931 of 35,472

Great info, thanks. Saving me $100 or so, as I was thinking of ordering a pair.
I did read somewhere that the supper Tilla sounds at its best without any of the rear filters attached.

cool.gif
Yep, That's one of them I read thoroughly and even without any filters the reviewer wasn't overly impressed with them. That's why I opted for the original and less expensive one, based on the several glowing reviews it had.

Glad I did. My first impression: It is VERY good.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Nov 21, 2015 at 6:52 AM Post #19,932 of 35,472
Ah schiit Twin, I always like playing with magical tittas. Just placed an order from Italy....

cool.gif
bavinck, wait until you hear these. Please, give me your impressions right OOTB soonest.

Just so I know I'm not insane.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Nov 21, 2015 at 6:58 AM Post #19,933 of 35,472

Well, the cheaper the better I guess!

T*TS

cool.gif
Doesn't always work that way though. Sometimes You get what you pay for, sometimes Less.

It's always better to get WAY MORE than what you paid for.

I'll take Value for $400, Alex....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Nov 21, 2015 at 8:05 AM Post #19,934 of 35,472
  Here's my comparison of LZ-A2 and Tenore.  Based on this, what would you recommend next?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/665111/zero-audio-zh-dx200-carbo-tenore-zh-dx210-carbo-basso-carbon-aluminium-iem-thread/5340#post_12094172

FLC Technology FLC8

Nov 21, 2015 at 8:48 AM Post #19,935 of 35,472
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back