Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Sep 20, 2016 at 9:03 PM Post #136 of 33,689

I found the pictures in a old post in May. No recent news yets.
http://mt.sohu.com/20160514/n449422993.shtml
and
http://www.wtoutiao.com/p/18eTbmt.html

In that post, TFZ series 7 and 7s features 2DD+2BA drivers. Priced at 1299 and 1999 CNY (~ 200 and 300 USD).

​Nice catch! The wooden ones look the best.

Thanks

Sep 20, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #137 of 33,689

THX Ewen, my fault Bob, I have both ordered and just pulled up the first one I saw from my past order
redface.gif
Outside of the angled connector they look pretty close to the same cable
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

No worries and yes thanks to Ewen. Me being value conscience, read thrifty, I was thrilled I could use a std 2 pin but on second thought should  use the angled connector one. It's $10 bucks so no big deal just the wait on the proverbial slow boat. 

Sep 20, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #138 of 33,689
I hope you wont be disappointed with your snappy decision (purchase)......This looks so nice than the nano 6g like M1,which has fully occupied screen in the front.And its also interesting how hidizs come up with an ultra-portable dap that fits everyone's budget (pocket too
wink.gif
) with most of the bells and whistles what the normal size daps have. I will wait for my plastic card to regain its strength while I wait for some impressions on these.The rich looking 3.5mm out golden ring is also worth mentioning.

At the low price point, small size and a plethora of features, I am setting my sound quality expectation squarely in the "above average" zone. As long as it is noticeable better than my old Sony Z3 Compact, I will be happy. I think the quoted low power output is a good indication that it won't be competing with the big boys. But as a do anything, go anywhere DAP this will probably be it until the next one.

Sep 20, 2016 at 11:04 PM Post #140 of 33,689
It depends on your musical taste. the Custom 6 is a smoother sounding iem with a slightly warmer tilt and it doesn't have the fantastic midrange of the dolphins. The Custom 6 is not as detailed or as revealing as the Dolphin but has better genre bandwidth since its better suited for the likes of top 40, electronica etc. The custom is v shaped relative to the Dolphins as well.

The Custom 6ba lacks the finesse and technical capabilities of the Dolphin that makes female vocals and metal music such a joy to listen to. And to be perfectly honest the Custom 6ba isn't as ergonomic as the Dolphin, maybe its just my ears but I don't find the shell shape as comfortable.

Sounds like I will prefer the Dolphin's more! Fitting is extremely important for me (which is why I still love my StageDivers)!

Hey but anyway, thanks for all the help! Looking forward to your reviews :)

Sep 20, 2016 at 11:37 PM Post #141 of 33,689
Sounds like I will prefer the Dolphin's more! Fitting is extremely important for me (which is why I still love my StageDivers)!

Hey but anyway, thanks for all the help! Looking forward to your reviews
smily_headphones1.gif

If you love female vocals you are gonna love the Dolphins :) 

I fell asleep last night listening to the dolphins out of my X7. I was listening to the Very Best of Jane Monheit and Norah Jones - The fall and I literally got shivers down my spine with how the Dolphin renders and recreates the atmosphere in the recordings. The vocals are so sweet and addicting I can't get enough of it!

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #142 of 33,689
Guys I am very much confused between the dolphins and turbo T7. First I decided to buy dolphins but now I am also inclined towards T7.
A brief comparison would help.
As far I know dolphins has sweet mids and treble with huge soundstage and T7 is more neutral sounding and of course has more low end because of additional dd.
Appreciate your help.

Happy listening.

Sep 21, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #143 of 33,689
Has anyone else bougt Seahf EG009 yet? For a Nov 2015 relese i am surprised it does not have more recognition despite 90 Aliexpress order and know wnows how many Taobao orders.

Those are some damn good IEMs if you like stage, relaxed preble, and a lack fo mids.

Sep 21, 2016 at 1:47 AM Post #144 of 33,689
Guys I am very much confused between the dolphins and turbo T7. First I decided to buy dolphins but now I am also inclined towards T7.
As far I know dolphins has sweet mids and treble with huge soundstage and T7 is more neutral sounding and of course has more low end because of additional dd.
Appreciate your help.

Happy listening.

Where did you get your impressions for the Turbo Ear T7?

Sep 21, 2016 at 1:55 AM Post #145 of 33,689
Months ago I opened an account on Aliexpress to purchase a pair of IEMs, only to find out at checkout they wouldn't accept my Mastercard debit card... 
The seller I tried to make the purchase with was kind enough to add the earphones to his Amazon account to accommodate me.
Would someone please tell me if they use their debit card to make purchases on Aliexpress, or is a credit card required? 

Thanks

Sep 21, 2016 at 2:00 AM Post #146 of 33,689
  Months ago I opened an account on Aliexpress to purchase a pair of IEMs, only to find out at checkout they wouldn't accept my Mastercard debit card... 
The seller I tried to make the purchase with was kind enough to add the earphones to his Amazon account to accommodate me.
Would someone please tell me if they use their debit card to make purchases on Aliexpress, or is a credit card required? 

Thanks

I used a Visa debitcard a while back without problems.

Sep 21, 2016 at 2:10 AM Post #147 of 33,689

Thanks

Only use my debit

Sep 21, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #149 of 33,689

Thanks

CC is not a mandatory and so I use my debit card.....

Sep 21, 2016 at 3:43 AM Post #150 of 33,689
Appreciate your help.

Happy listening.
Hi Vishal. Where have you read about the T7's as I'm interested in them? I have asked the seller to post a frequency graph on the site and they said they would, so just waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back