Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio
Jul 1, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #16 of 264
Craft Pizza looks amazing! I can't wait!

Jul 2, 2015 at 1:29 PM Post #18 of 264
Alright, gents. I have e-mail contact from Jason Stoddard who says he'll get us some Schiit for the meet. Working out the specifics right now.

Kojaku

Jul 2, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #19 of 264
  Alright, gents. I have e-mail contact from Jason Stoddard who says he'll get us some Schiit for the meet. Working out the specifics right now.

Kojaku

Hell yes. Nice work.

Jul 2, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #21 of 264
^ nice! Glad to see that worked out. Any word on what they'll be sending/are suggestions a possibility?

I asked to send an yggy/raggy if at all possible, but I left it ultimately up to Jason's discretion.

Kojaku

Jul 3, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #23 of 264
Will the DNA Stratus make an appearance?

Jul 7, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #28 of 264
I might be willing to make the trip up from Cinci as long as Brian is going as well. I might have my GO V2 by then and maybe even the HE1000 or Ether (depending on how whimsical I feel and if I can sell my LCD-X). I could also bring my Rag. Maybe someone has a Yggy to pair?

Jul 7, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #29 of 264
Hey everyone,

You will all be receiving a PM from me regarding a head-fi meet notification list.  I just sent it.  so please read it.  I'm hoping it will help increase awareness of meets.  and it will, if people opt into the list.

All too often we hear that someone missed a meet because they didnt know about it.  I do not look at the local meet thread regularly either.  I doubt many do.  so, lets see what happens.  I thought it was a good idea.  many may disagree.  

No, I will not do this on Facebook.  I hate Facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back