Chi-Uni-Fi 8 Saturday, June 21, 2014 interest check thread!
Sep 26, 2013 at 6:05 PM Post #31 of 181
Yeah i have november 2nd off

Sep 26, 2013 at 6:20 PM Post #32 of 181
I'd like to attend if its during the day, I have a mandatory work thing that night.

its usually a 10-4 day.  if there are only a few people, we could do a shorter mini meet as well.  focus on listening and comparing gear.  could even take the time to swap tubes around as well.  anyway.  lets see how much more interest there is.  still waiting for a response from the room director.

Sep 26, 2013 at 8:04 PM Post #35 of 181
I hope to have my Puredac for the meet. I just have to get down to St. Louis to pick it up as that was where the dealer is. No Chicago dealer I found.

cool man.  I dont know enough about that thing.

Sep 27, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #37 of 181
beerchug.gif

Oct 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #38 of 181
I hope to have my Puredac for the meet. I just have to get down to St. Louis to pick it up as that was where the dealer is. No Chicago dealer I found.

Sweet!  I've been excited to get to know the PureDAC better, either by reviews or, preferably, by getting my own taste!

A year off from now is a long ways to go to know my availability, but count me in for the time being.  This gives us all plenty of time to start blowing holes through our wallets building/refreshing/replacing our entire gear collections!

Oct 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #39 of 181

Sweet!  I've been excited to get to know the PureDAC better, either by reviews or, preferably, by getting my own taste!

A year off from now is a long ways to go to know my availability, but count me in for the time being.  This gives us all plenty of time to start blowing holes through our wallets building/refreshing/replacing our entire gear collections!

I think Audio Addict might have the PureDAC by the November 2nd, 2013 mini meet if I am understanding correctly.

Oct 2, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #40 of 181

I think Audio Addict might have the PureDAC by the November 2nd, 2013 mini meet if I am understanding correctly.

Yup, that's what I was replying to (sorry if my post was not clear on that).

Hope you've got some exciting DIY projects coming along to share at UniFi 8 or, better yet, 7.5...

Nov 10, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #43 of 181
while I do complain about how far away it is, they have a nice place for a meet with an easy load in.  if we're thinking about another spot, I would suggest something by ohare.  easy to get to.  

Nov 10, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #44 of 181
If you're considering the O'Hare area, I think the Westin in Itasca has a good room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back