Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014
Sep 24, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #31 of 167
Cool. I will try to attend. Good incentive to complete an M^3 build I'm working on.

Sep 24, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #32 of 167
I should be able to make this and if so, will bring the following:

Customized Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball and a variety of tubes
iFi Micro iDSD Amp/DAC
Customized O2/ODAC Amp/DAC
Fiio X5/E12 DAP/Amp
Beyerdynamic T1
Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro
Sennheiser HD650
Sennheiser HD600 (Pending Availability)
Windows 8.1 Tablet w/ lots o' tunes

I really enjoyed the last get-together and look forward to another fun outing.

Sep 25, 2014 at 9:00 PM Post #34 of 167
Hiya all,

I wouldn't miss the semis.

I'll bring my CDP (feel free to bring discs -- if you still own any :tongue_smile:), Darkvoice amp, K340 and XPT100, as well as some IEMs (please bring your own tips).

I'd be pleased to contribute toward refreshments and help set up beforehand.

Sep 29, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #35 of 167
Count me in, assuming I get the day off. Ultrasone Signature Pros (and PRO 900s if anyone is interested; might actually be willing to sell those...), Aune T1 (with an Amperex 7308), and a Purity Audio KICAS amp.

I'll be personally more interested in hearing some different source components. :wink:

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:12 PM Post #38 of 167
Got the Aurisonics Rockets finally so I'll bring em as well as the Havi B3 pro 1's and the Ostry KC06A.

Does anyone want to hear the He-500's with the Focus Pad A's?  I'll bring it if so...!

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Sep 30, 2014 at 12:18 AM Post #40 of 167
Hey all,

things are shaping up.  If you are willing to bring some kind of refreshments, just decide, and let us know what your going to bring.  I was thinking we should make a pizza order around noonish this time. we're all hungry by then..

Also,  I would like to bring my restored fisher tube amp and run some HE-6's from the speaker taps.  anyone willing to supply some HE-6's for this?  I was going to ask Ray to borrow his, but I'm not sure if he's planning on coming or not.

Sep 30, 2014 at 3:46 PM Post #42 of 167
  Hey all,

things are shaping up.  If you are willing to bring some kind of refreshments, just decide, and let us know what your going to bring.  I was thinking we should make a pizza order around noonish this time. we're all hungry by then..

Also,  I would like to bring my restored fisher tube amp and run some HE-6's from the speaker taps.  anyone willing to supply some HE-6's for this?  I was going to ask Ray to borrow his, but I'm not sure if he's planning on coming or not.

Definitely a good idea for the pizza. I know that when I left last time after it all had ended I was pretty hungry (that burrito didn't stand a chance)

Sep 30, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #43 of 167
Hey all,

If you promise not to blow them up, I can bring mine. Do you need single ended, balanced, 3 or 4 pin, balanced pigtails?

Sep 30, 2014 at 7:57 PM Post #45 of 167
ToddR I am letting everyone know if you come, Chris Z will send the Calyx M to audition so please mark your calendar, pretty please
smily_headphones1.gif

It's marked. 
I should be bringing a pair of Audience The ONE speakers with me so we may need to use the room next door if possible. Will also have the Chord Hugo and HE-500 phones. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back