CHART | Balanced Armature-Based In-Ear Monitors & Technical Characteristics
Apr 11, 2012 at 4:32 AM Post #16 of 132
Quote:
  Very nice new thread. Here's some info on the new Heaven IV.

So what they're saying is... "we think dual drivers are flawed, so we decided to make our own vented BA driver!" Okay, interesting logic...
confused_face%281%29.gif
But I believe! In FAD we trust!
tongue_smile.gif

Apr 11, 2012 at 6:44 AM Post #18 of 132
Can anyone verify the driver used in the CK90Pro / CK90Pro MK2? The logical guess would be the TWFK arrangement like the CK10.

Apr 11, 2012 at 7:21 AM Post #21 of 132

Quote:
No it's not TWFK. I'd rather say it's GQ or maybe ED + tweeter I'm not sure here. I saw ATH drawning of CK90 insides it looked nothing like TWFK though.
[Edit] here:

Interesting! I wonder why they went with this configuration. The CK90Pro has always been the neglected child in the range I've always felt.

Apr 11, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #22 of 132

Quote:

Thanks piotrus-g,

and the CK10 is crossover-less right?

Which means, the only CK10 magic is in the filter, nozzle and driver position (deep/shallow), you think?

You're welcome.

Crossover-less? How so? I mean it has TWFK driver which need capacitor to cut of low frequencies. If it had no cap that would mean it not a 2-way earphone. I've never come across such design

Apr 11, 2012 at 4:12 PM Post #23 of 132
Quote:
Crossover-less? How so? I mean it has TWFK driver which need capacitor to cut of low frequencies. If it had no cap that would mean it not a 2-way earphone. I've never come across such design

The description of the XBAs seemed to imply that all the driver are the same and all in parallel but different drivers have different physical filers over them to shape the FR.  Sort of like the different filters on the Phonaks but per driver.

Apr 11, 2012 at 4:21 PM Post #25 of 132
Apr 11, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #26 of 132
You're doing a great job!

I don't know how possible this is with Google Docs since I don't use it for spreadsheets but maybe:
1. Lock the left two colums and top row in place to make it easier to use when scrolling down or across.
2. Put in filtering options for the colums.

If these are already there and it just doesn't work/shown up on my phone, then nevermind lol.

Apr 12, 2012 at 4:26 AM Post #27 of 132

Quote:
You're doing a great job!
I don't know how possible this is with Google Docs since I don't use it for spreadsheets but maybe:
1. Lock the left two colums and top row in place to make it easier to use when scrolling down or across.
2. Put in filtering options for the colums.
If these are already there and it just doesn't work/shown up on my phone, then nevermind lol.

Locked columns and rows are visable only on work-sheet. Unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back