Chaintech AV-710, cant get asio or ks working
Feb 14, 2006 at 3:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Metaphysical

100+ Head-Fier
i cant get either asio or kernel streaming working to save my life. i am using the new 4.73 drivers and windows xp. when i try to use asio in winamp it just scrolls down my playlist and finally says input plugin not found. when i try to use kernel streaming it just gives me an error and crashes winamp. same thing happens in foobar when i try to use kernel streaming. ive even tried to switch to high sample rate and try it and that still didnt work. im kinda new to this stuff, so you might have to lay down some basics that i might not know.

Feb 14, 2006 at 10:02 PM Post #2 of 9
Have you downloaded and installed the correct plug-ins for the respective players? - That error message sounds like they're missing my friend!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 15, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #3 of 9
im pretty sure i did. i read that i need the asio plugin sse2 because i have an amd 64 processor. i got it from the otachan site.

Feb 25, 2006 at 6:40 AM Post #8 of 9
Try the 1.43d drivers instead and you should be able to get KS to work, dunno about ASIO though.

And always good to see another MURS fan on the boards ...
icon10.gif

Feb 26, 2006 at 12:35 AM Post #9 of 9
I finally got it working with asio
biggrin.gif
. i kept trying to get it working in hi-sample rate mode which doesnt work apparently, and didnt have the frequency set to auto. nice! another murs fan. cant wait for Murray's Revenge to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back