Cayin N6ii, Unlimited Possibilities: a fully modularized smart DAP
May 1, 2024 at 4:33 PM Post #8,192 of 8,196
May I know anyone have same issue for Tidal playback?

There was an unexpected error. Try again later.
(-1:3:4003)

Just found this error on Cayin N6II, just found the same error for playing some Max quality songs :rolling_eyes: (Not all songs but seems some 24/48 or higher will trigger this error)
I can sure that's Tidal problem as those song played well before I update it :sweat:
Both my ROG Phone 7 and N6II running the same version of Tidal : 2.110.0.1180.15 and ROG Phone playing those song without any problem

May 13, 2024 at 2:21 AM Post #8,194 of 8,196
Are there any workaround for apple music & tidal?

I have been a long time apple music user and soon I realize I use it on n6ii anymore, I sign up free trial for tidal and get the same error as ReikaC’s.
For Tidal you could install USB Audio Player Pro and add your account info into the Tidal streaming section. Offline playback isn't available but it should stream OK. Perhaps try before you buy as I don't use Tidal with UAPP so I have no idea if it will actually work.

Apple Music, nope that one is a non-starter unless Apple make changes, unlikely I suspect.

May 14, 2024 at 5:32 AM Post #8,195 of 8,196
For Tidal you could install USB Audio Player Pro and add your account info into the Tidal streaming section. Offline playback isn't available but it should stream OK. Perhaps try before you buy as I don't use Tidal with UAPP so I have no idea if it will actually work.

Apple Music, nope that one is a non-starter unless Apple make changes, unlikely I suspect.
Thanks a lot! I will have a try with USB audio player pro👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back