Carolina CanFEST 5 Head Fi Meet, March 19, Charlotte, NC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #256 of 294
Will Comply ear tips be provided so that people can try the Empire Ears lineup?

I sent out a req. to my contact a LONG time ago but never received a reply back. Pretty much same result when contacting cust. serv. So if possible bring some of your own cause I've been trying to land some demos but have been unavailable.

ALSO on the Empire Ears line up. So far unfortunately, the Zeus and Apollo won't be included in the mix due to a prev. reviewer not sending them back when they were supposed to. If this changes I'll update.

Mar 16, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #257 of 294
So are you basically saying there is a possibility that the two highest end demo units from Empire Ears were stolen?

Mar 16, 2016 at 10:41 PM Post #258 of 294
Negative. Merely they haven't been returned when they were supposed to thus resulting in them being unlikely able to make an appearance, nothing more.

Mar 16, 2016 at 11:05 PM Post #259 of 294
Mar 17, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #260 of 294
Just now seeing this, but I'm intending to head east to this meet from Ashevegas^^

I'll bring (if able to attend):

MacBook Pro 17" (the last muscle car) + unlimited access to FLAC data of any genre (assuming net access)
Chord Mojo
Aurisonics Rockets
Aurisonics Kicker
AT-M50x
Pioneer DDJ-SX2 (possibly)
...and maybe other stuff?

Thanks for the heads up @thejammonster =)

Mar 17, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #261 of 294
Hey folks.  Bad news.  Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I'll be unable to attend this Saturday's meet.  I was really looking forward to bringing my gear, meeting everyone, and talking shop.  I'm hoping we have another one soon.  Also, I've seen some "mini-meets" pop up on occasion.  I could host a small one for 5-7 people in the future.  Just throwing that out there.  Again, very sorry I won't make it.  I hope it goes well.  Cheers.

Fox

Mar 17, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #262 of 294
Just now seeing this, but I'm intending to head east to this meet from Ashevegas^^

I'll bring (if able to attend):

MacBook Pro 17" (the last muscle car) + unlimited access to FLAC data of any genre (assuming net access)
Chord Mojo
Aurisonics Rockets
Aurisonics Kicker
AT-M50x
Pioneer DDJ-SX2 (possibly)
...and maybe other stuff?

Thanks for the heads up @thejammonster
 =)

Absolutely you can come. DannyB summed up attendance by you only can't attend after the event is over. Stoked to hear the Mojo I've been hearing so much about. And on a personal note, very pleased to meet you.

Hey folks.  Bad news.  Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I'll be unable to attend this Saturday's meet.  I was really looking forward to bringing my gear, meeting everyone, and talking shop.  I'm hoping we have another one soon.  Also, I've seen some "mini-meets" pop up on occasion.  I could host a small one for 5-7 people in the future.  Just throwing that out there.  Again, very sorry I won't make it.  I hope it goes well.  Cheers.

Fox

Aww man that sucks, hope everything works out my friend and its nothing too serious. If you've a mini meet hit me up If love to jam!

Mar 17, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #265 of 294
Me too-- I love the Queen City, Head-Fi, and awesome people and I heard that all of said stuff will be where this thing is happening.

Seriously though, sorry for not seeing this thread like two months ago.

Mar 17, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #266 of 294

Fox
I really wanted to hear the Mr. Speakers Ether C and Beyer T1.:flushed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back