Capital Audiofest July 8-10 will feature CanMania
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #2 of 51
Is anyone going? A few are planning to go both days, to get a chance to see the speakers on Saturday.
Sunday is an actual meet, though I have no details.

Jul 4, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #6 of 51
I've not heard anything back from them. You'll have to wait for a meet after mid-July. And my own arrives Tuesday, two days after the meet...

For this meet, I will bring basically what you heard at the meet this past weekend: BW, Gumby, MicroZOTL2, Moon NEO 230HAD. I'll have Magni and Mojo in my pockets. 

Jul 4, 2016 at 9:20 PM Post #9 of 51
There is no headphone meet at CAF this year
Just did not get the support we had in previous years

Oh...
I did not know. And I second Bill's question - not even a room for enthusiasts?

Jul 5, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #11 of 51
  we are scrambling looking for a space.....no promises
but a response to the possibility would help

there are a number of Headphone dealers in the Plaza Balloroom
http://www.capitalaudiofest.com/p3103.html

Last year, we headfier's had an area in one of the large rooms (Ballroom?), and we were surrounded by vendors.  That worked well, too, and that way the vendors had receptive customers right there, too.

Jul 5, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #13 of 51
Last year we had a handful of tables arranged in a square/rectangle, with one side against a wall.  Wouldn't require any more than that - perhaps another room, or a hallway - I see some vendors (Mytek Digital, and The Cable Company) are listed as having tables in the hall outside the Plaza ballroom.

Jul 5, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #14 of 51
Subscribed.
I can bring my usual gear - laptop, couple of DACs, couple of amps, a few cans - depending on how things are looking. Anyplace with some tables and outlets would suffice. Our own sub panel was nice last year but I can manage with just one outlet for myself. I'm planning to hit up more of the other demo rooms than I did last year so I should be there Saturday as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back