cant seem to find any Alessandro cans
Nov 6, 2010 at 12:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

WhiteCrow

Is not fooled by rapper-endorsed products.
well I'm looking into getting a new pair of cans, not a super spendy pair but in the 150$ range and i hear that Grado are basically what I'm looking for, so I'm looking for some Alessandro cans but cant seem to find then, supposedly they are a way better listing experience for the same price as the stock grados, anyone know where to buy them. I'm heading out to 32 ohm audio today and was wondering if they would carry them if anyone knows, i looked on there web site and it says they don't,but then again it says they only have 11 pairs of headphones.

Nov 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM Post #3 of 9
D'OH
how ever i would like to audition them...

Nov 6, 2010 at 1:08 PM Post #4 of 9
Well if you didn't like them I'm sure someone on here would buy them from you. Are you looking at the MS1s?

Nov 6, 2010 at 4:55 PM Post #6 of 9
 I very strongly recommend the MS2i's over the MS1i's.  And since they don't show up used that often here or on eBay, should be a pretty safe purchase even if you've never heard them before.

What you could do, is to hit a Grado dealer and listen to the SR225i and the SR325is.  That would give you an indication of how the MS2i's will sound, although I think the MS2i's are a lot mellower than the SR325is, but still a refined improvement over the SR225i.

Nov 6, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #7 of 9
i just got some SR80i's im very happy with them with the G cush cups so lol i do with 32 ohm audio would stock the alessandro but its all good.

Nov 6, 2010 at 10:07 PM Post #8 of 9
So I take it the G-Cush suggestion worked out for you?  

I think it is the first thing to try when auditioning Grados.  But then, I'm an old, yet ignorant, fart.  :^ )

Nov 7, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #9 of 9
yea, I'm very happy with them, unamped i cant use the g cush due to the distance from the drive to the ear, it makes it sound weak but the on ear works just as well for a portable use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back