can't leave home without it?
Sep 5, 2003 at 4:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 115

kelly

Herr Babelfish der Übersetzer, he wore a whipped-cream-covered tutu for this title.
What's the most important thing you try to always have with you?
(other than money, ID, clothes, etc.)

Can someone change laptop to "laptop/pda"?

Sep 5, 2003 at 4:40 PM Post #2 of 115
Watch, definitely. Feel naked without it. Probably because it's a heavy steel bitch so there's a weird lack of weight on my right wrist if I'm not wearing it.

- Chris

Sep 5, 2003 at 4:52 PM Post #3 of 115
Quote:

Originally posted by minya
Watch, definitely. Feel naked without it. Probably because it's a heavy steel bitch so there's a weird lack of weight on my right wrist if I'm not wearing it.

exactly the same feeling for me.

Sep 5, 2003 at 5:20 PM Post #4 of 115
Everything above ise useful, but I need my watch, it even goes in the shower with me
tongue.gif

Sep 5, 2003 at 5:21 PM Post #5 of 115
Not a first-aid kit, exactly, but ample supplies of a variety of medicine (for sinus headaches, upset stomach, sore throat, etc...). Actually, this is assuming a trip of at least an hour. If it's just to get fast-food or something quick, then I'd say sunglasses. Gotta look cool for all the babes that will undoubtedly be hanging out near the Bojangles drive-thru.
cool.gif

Sep 5, 2003 at 5:54 PM Post #6 of 115
the only time i ever take my watch off is when i shower.

cellphone, wallet, keys, and cash are my constant pocket dwellers though. with the occasional rotation of: flashlight (melchior rules!), cigar cutter and lighter, ipod and er-4s, etc.

Sep 5, 2003 at 6:06 PM Post #8 of 115
Cell phone, the havoc when something goes wrong at work and I've forgotten my electronic leash is just not worth it...

Sep 5, 2003 at 7:35 PM Post #12 of 115
I almost always wear a watch unless I am working around machinery or in the yard. I wear it in th eshower to keep the band clean.

Sep 5, 2003 at 7:47 PM Post #14 of 115
lighter.

even though that should say lighter/cigs. everyone in med school keeps telling me to quit. i think it might be working. that and i'm finally on a semi regular workout schedule again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back