CanJam @ RMAF 2015, Oct. 2-4, 2015 -- The Exhibitors!
Sep 25, 2015 at 1:32 AM Post #152 of 406
I'm super excited! This'll will be the first time going to canjam for me and I'll also be doing some work with an exhibitor! Hope to meet some people in person there!

Sep 25, 2015 at 5:42 AM Post #153 of 406
Hi Guys,

Looking forward to seeing you all again after Canjam London, I have had a special T Shirt made to go with Warren's Trousers (sorry pant's),BA will not let me book my seat until 24hours before suckssss...

Mark

Sep 25, 2015 at 10:17 AM Post #154 of 406

Looking forward to seeing you all again after Canjam London, I have had a special T Shirt made to go with Warren's Trousers (sorry pant's),BA will not let me book my seat until 24hours before suckssss...

Aye, it'll be good to see you again!

BTW, I'm getting a new pair of those Schitty jeans as I've been losing weight lately.

And I have a special shirt too...

...because I am.  
biggrin.gif

Sep 25, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #156 of 406
Sep 25, 2015 at 4:36 PM Post #157 of 406
Sep 25, 2015 at 4:43 PM Post #158 of 406
Hey, I'm about to buy my tickets on-line for RMAF. There's a field for Coupon code. Anyone have a coupon?

Sep 25, 2015 at 4:52 PM Post #160 of 406
Sep 25, 2015 at 11:00 PM Post #162 of 406
Is anyone willing to speculate whether we will see an update to the LCD line featuring Fluxor Uniforce technology? I'm thinking it's high time now that the EL-8 has been out for about eight months and the next probable unveiling date wouldn't be until CES.

Obviously only Jude or a member of Audeze staff could say with certainty one way or another but has anyone heard rumors of the new technology making it to the LCD

Sep 25, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #163 of 406
  Is anyone willing to speculate whether we will see an update to the LCD line featuring Fluxor Uniforce technology? I'm thinking it's high time now that the EL-8 has been out for about eight months and the next probable unveiling date wouldn't be until CES.

Obviously only Jude or a member of Audeze staff could say with certainty one way or another but has anyone heard rumors of the new technology making it to the LCD

Some might argue that the technology wasn't particularly successful on the EL-8 so they'd have no reason to bring it to the LCD line...

Sep 25, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #165 of 406
I suppose you're right, as the EL-8 obviously has not won the same acclaim as the LCD line, but the Fluxor technology is just one of several possible explanations for the mixed reviews they have received. I was looking back at Tyll's post over at InnerFidelity in which he mentions his conversation with Alex from Audeze and how he had "predicted" the implementation of Fazor and then Fluxor technology so the implementation of the second technology seemed like a logical next step.

I'm only asking because I'm in the market for a new pair of LCD-3's and it's been well over a year since the LCD line has been updated. It seems like the Fluxor addition would be the most obvious candidate as far as changes go. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back