Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting
Jan 31, 2015 at 4:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 301

Jean Corriveau

Member of the Trade: Audio Design
Hi guys,

So here's what I'm trying to achieve with this thread. I'd like every canadian member to post and tell where in Canada you're from. From there we might be able to help each other and have discussions about future events and such.

So I'll start. I am from Québec, Canada. I'm 24 years old and my passion for the music and sound in general started bach at high school when I bought my first pair of Sennheiser MX75 earphones. I ended up buying 3 of these over the years as I kept cutting the wire on sharp corners... 

Jan 31, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #3 of 301
Well that group targets specifically the Atlantic Canada which I'm not a part of. Here what I meant to create was a global canadian thread where everyone could share of their canadian knowledge :) .

Feb 2, 2015 at 12:48 AM Post #8 of 301
I don't have much since I only started a month ago, and I'm on a student budget. But here's a list of my gear so far:
Havi B3 Pro 1
Hifiman RE-400
Klipsch S4
Sennheiser HD 598
FiiO E6 amp
Presonus Firestudio Project (Using this as a DAC, works quite well actually)

Feb 2, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #9 of 301
Well it is better than what I have actually!

My personal gear is resumed to only my Sennheiser G4me Zero headset (which is IMO pretty good for a headset) which I combine to a very modest SoundBlaster Z audio card. I do try and test many headphones and IEM though but in my current situation I cannot afford owning them.

How much do you like your Image S4? And do they hang well in the ears? If I recall correctly they do not come with different types of ear tips and not many IEM fit my ears. They usually have to circle around the ears in order to fit still. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back