CALLING ALL CUSTOM IEM'S
Mar 12, 2009 at 5:58 AM Post #168 of 559
Sup guys. I have a buddy who's gonna finally gain access to a laser machine, and is willing to customize something for me since I've been dying to do one since Nike has let celebrity's run wild with theirs.

I've been fascinated with the Yin Yang thing done with Cloud and Sephiroth's opposing wings and have been wanting to utilize them in something be it art on my wall, tattoos, or something.

So, I'm now debating on whether I should etch the two different wings on my left and right monitors OR getting a new iphone 3G back plate(mine is uber scratched), and getting that etched on the sides of the apple logo to give it wings. Having custom IEMs is already pretty unique, so adding to it seems almost like a waste since everyone has an iPhone and the laser would give it a little personality. My only concern is that I might fall in love with another phone and have to do it again. What do you guys think? Thanks. And no I don't want to put it on a case, cuz that's just boring
biggrin.gif

pics btw:

14402sephiroth.jpg

795603-kingdomheartscloud_super.jpg

Mar 12, 2009 at 3:29 PM Post #175 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so, anyone want pictures?

Yes please

Mar 12, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #179 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ill think about it -- i could just bloody walk over to your house mate -- you don't need pictures!

Haha. true

My custom tips are ready to be shipped.
But apparently the bank money transfer hasn't show up yet, holding up everything.
confused_face.gif

Mar 12, 2009 at 5:13 PM Post #180 of 559
Well... here are a few photos of my newly acquired Hearyourself C3's. I am liking them!
What stands out for me is the detail and separation I now hear in the music. I can hear the strings being plucked on guitars and the actual thump of the bass drum! Nice!!!

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back