Caffeine addicts anonymous
Oct 26, 2017 at 11:08 AM Post #2,866 of 3,173
Has anybody ever had real Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee? Was it as good as it is reputed to be in your opinion and relatedly do you know of an online supplier? Thanks.
p
Let your google out, there are many and prices range from 40-90$ lb. hawaiin kona the same. Are they smooth and buttery yup, are they worth it? Treat for myself just now and then. Even wall mart and amazone can be a source among many on line stand alones

Oct 26, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #2,867 of 3,173
p
Let your google out, there are many and prices range from 40-90$ lb. hawaiin kona the same. Are they smooth and buttery yup, are they worth it? Treat for myself just now and then. Even wall mart and amazone can be a source among many on line stand alones
Thanks mate, I did Google, but I like to get recommendations from people who have had good experiences. Cheers.

Oct 26, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #2,868 of 3,173
Idrinkcoffee is one, a place in Niagara on the lake, Victoria teas I think, Amazon’s, Walmart are all starts but 90$ lb for blue mountain is a little steep but Hawaiian kona are also buttery

Oct 26, 2017 at 6:34 PM Post #2,869 of 3,173
Holy cow I’ve missed this thread lol. Been a while as my Facebook account was linked up and the new format took that away and left me unable to login.
Anyways, looking for recommendations. I started ordering from a small roasting company called standing stone coffee. I can’t say I agreed with their artisan like roasts but their beans were definitely very good quality. So much heart would extract out of them. $12 lb. then I tried iron bean coffee. Roast is not bad but beans seem to lack the hearty DNA quality standing stone had. Any recommendations for just a basic medium roast coffee with good quality beans for good prices after shipping? Appreciate in advance.

Oct 26, 2017 at 10:19 PM Post #2,872 of 3,173
Appreciate it. Still kind of expensive for 18 ounces but doable. Problem is finding what one I want lol. Any other suggestions don’t mind having a variety of sources to sort through. And Zach is the man! Hoping to get to see him at canjam nyc this coming year

Oct 29, 2017 at 11:19 PM Post #2,876 of 3,173
Picked up some Blue Mountain coffee yesterday, definitely the most unique coffee I've ever had

Struggled to pull a shot right in my espresso machine, took 3 tries, but it was worth tinkering around

Serious dark chocolate vibes with a slightly buttery top end. Very smooth for a dark roast, closest thing I can compare it to is Kona. Wish a local roaster carried it so I could get a lighter roast though.
Odd in the manner that it's chocolaty but not nutty. Those two profiles are usually bedmates.

Oct 30, 2017 at 5:17 AM Post #2,877 of 3,173
For both kona and blue mountain the nut bitter falls away to butter finish

Nov 1, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #2,879 of 3,173
giphy.gif
CAT%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BCute%2BScottish%2Bfold%2Bsticking%2Bhis%2Bpink%2Btongue%2Bout%2BI%2Bam%2Bfabulous.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back