Caffeine addicts anonymous
Oct 15, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #1,231 of 3,173

What energy drinks do you know of that are mainly caffeine and water without all the extra stuff?

I don't even know of any, and don't think they'd be that powerful at all (or energy drinks in the first place) without the other ingredients.

You expecting Methamphetamines?
eek.gif

Oct 15, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #1,232 of 3,173

What energy drinks do you know of that are mainly caffeine and water without all the extra stuff?

I don't even know of any, and don't think they'd be that powerful at all (or energy drinks in the first place) without the other ingredients.

Holy moly. I need to start ordering from the Internet instead of relying on the limited selection from local stores.

Can you show me where I can buy that online? Didn't find anything in a quick search and there are barely any "real life" places that have it.

Im not sure where to find those online actually. I just remember it being available only in a select few grocery stores out west

Oct 16, 2016 at 12:47 AM Post #1,233 of 3,173
My wife likes Starbucks Café Verona, so I dropped into a store and bought a bag of beans. The shipping was free.
wink.gif

Oct 17, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #1,237 of 3,173
so what's everyone's caffeine count look like today? I'm only at one cup, but I feel like I could fall asleep standing up so I'm about to have another. Could have 3 by the end of the day. I'd drink more, but I'm trying to ration it out and make it last for a good while.

Oct 17, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #1,238 of 3,173
so what's everyone's caffeine count look like today? I'm only at one cup, but I feel like I could fall asleep standing up so I'm about to have another. Could have 3 by the end of the day. I'd drink more, but I'm trying to ration it out and make it last for a good while.

Sounds like you're assuming everyone drinks coffee at this point.
angry_face.gif

Oct 17, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #1,239 of 3,173

4 shots and more to come, the day is still young.

Oct 17, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #1,241 of 3,173
  Not at all! I just wanted to know how everyone's day was going. 

haha. No worries. I couldn't be mad at ya.

My days are usually the same as far as caffeine goes: sipping Mountain Dew for a few hours after two meals and that's it. Sometimes I'll have coffee before/after then and/or have another Mountain Dew session later at night. And on some days I might have an energy drink instead. But that stuff messes your body up far more than coffee does so I can't go at it throughout the day like you guys can with coffee.

At the moment I'm waiting for a replacement headphone package from Koss. It's Monday so the mail is running late. I can't start my music/soda until it arrives because I may not hear the knock on the door when music is playing. I hate having to wait extra days for packages...

Oct 17, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #1,242 of 3,173

I am at 4 cups of coffee... and it is about 3pm here. That is about the max I can take, usually switch to green tea in the late evenings. When I used to work out, people used to take these capsules that had 500mg of caffeine in them a piece! Insane... 

Oct 17, 2016 at 3:19 PM Post #1,243 of 3,173

haha. No worries. I couldn't be mad at ya.

My days are usually the same as far as caffeine goes: sipping Mountain Dew for a few hours after two meals and that's it. Sometimes I'll have coffee before/after then and/or have another Mountain Dew session later at night. And on some days I might have an energy drink instead. But that stuff messes your body up far more than coffee does so I can't go at it throughout the day like you guys can with coffee.

At the moment I'm waiting for a replacement headphone package from Koss. It's Monday so the mail is running late. I can't start my music/soda until it arrives because I may not hear the knock on the door when music is playing. I hate having to wait extra days for packages...

Ah. Did you contact Koss about your UR55? I hope that you got that issue solved. 

I am at 4 cups of coffee... and it is about 3pm here. That is about the max I can take, usually switch to green tea in the late evenings. When I used to work out, people used to take these capsules that had 500mg of caffeine in them a piece! Insane... 

4 cups is a good pace. I tried some lemongrass spearmint tea yesterday, and I cant lie, it tasted like freshly cut grass.

Oct 17, 2016 at 3:32 PM Post #1,245 of 3,173

4 cups is a good pace. I tried some lemongrass spearmint tea yesterday, and I cant lie, it tasted like freshly cut grass.

Yuck, sounds like you experienced a weird flavoring. What were your expecting?
I've had 6 shots of espresso today, so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back