Budget bassy headphones in Canada?
Jan 8, 2014 at 11:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Smugsie

Previously known as Nec3
I have every headphone I've ever wanted. An airy headphone (q701), a balanced closed back (q701), an orthodynamic (t50rp), an aesthetic portable (mdr1rmk2).

But now that I want bass, the XB500 is nowhere to be found in Toronto, Canada. I really want to avoid online orders because I have over $500 of orders somewhere in this world that went chaotic in sorting facilities during christmas.

All I need are over ear headphones with bass that slams and rumbles under $150, I don't want trebles to pierce through though (like the ultrasone 780's and a900x I've tried)

Jan 11, 2014 at 6:43 AM Post #2 of 2
  I have every headphone I've ever wanted. An airy headphone (q701), a balanced closed back (q701), an orthodynamic (t50rp), an aesthetic portable (mdr1rmk2).

But now that I want bass, the XB500 is nowhere to be found in Toronto, Canada. I really want to avoid online orders because I have over $500 of orders somewhere in this world that went chaotic in sorting facilities during christmas.

All I need are over ear headphones with bass that slams and rumbles under $150, I don't want trebles to pierce through though (like the ultrasone 780's and a900x I've tried)

^ I had the same feeling with the ultrasone
I suggest trying out the V-Moda headphones; I love the V-100 but LP is supposed to be bassier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back