Buckethead...
Apr 24, 2006 at 9:59 PM Post #31 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skipinder
Awesome, I'm sure you'll love it. Even if you don't don't completly put off buckethead, he plays very different on all his albums, you have his soft mellow work like Colma then his heavy hard fast stuff like Cuckoo Clocks of Hell.

Yeah I love the mellow tones of this cd. Really relaxing. Cannot put my finger on who it sounds like. What do you recommend for hard and fast Buckethead? Population Overide? or Electric Tears? or all of them?
biggrin.gif

Apr 25, 2006 at 7:12 AM Post #32 of 33
Download the album Giant Robot [NTT] at www.buckethead.tk in the forums. This is a LEGAL download, permission was given by the man himself.

The album is very, very good and it is a nice introduction to the heavier buckethead. The track 'Mrs Beasley' is probably the best instrumental guitar I have heard.

Also for hard and fast buckethead you should check out 'Enter the chicken', his latest work.

Edit: It seems that site is down at the moment but it will be back up shortly.

Apr 25, 2006 at 10:06 PM Post #33 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbamc119
Download the album Giant Robot [NTT] at www.buckethead.tk in the forums. This is a LEGAL download, permission was given by the man himself.

The album is very, very good and it is a nice introduction to the heavier buckethead. The track 'Mrs Beasley' is probably the best instrumental guitar I have heard.

Also for hard and fast buckethead you should check out 'Enter the chicken', his latest work.

Edit: It seems that site is down at the moment but it will be back up shortly.

Thanks for the info dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back