BSE/Invisible Shield + Another case for Ipod?
Sep 18, 2006 at 8:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

MadDog5145

500+ Head-Fier
What are some cases that you can use in addition to already having a BSE or Invisible Shield already on your Ipod (60gb specifically)? I assume the Iskin Evo3 will work with the skin stretching over the Ipod+overlay.

Are there any other cases that would work? I am looking specifcally at the Agent18, Contour Showcase, Case-mate and Vaja Ivod.

Sep 18, 2006 at 8:49 PM Post #2 of 4
i use a generic aluminum case from china via ebay, link in my sig i think?

Sep 18, 2006 at 10:11 PM Post #3 of 4
From everything I've heard the Agent 18 and the Vaja DO NOT work with the BSE and Invisible Shield. your best bet is to head over to iLounge and check the CASE forum. Theres TONNES on info on practically every case made and use with different skins. Definitely do a search as this is probably asked twice a day.
tongue.gif

If it were me I would use a silicone type case over the shields. I've never trusted the clear plastic. The metal ones with the neoprene interior would be my second choice for drop protection.

Sep 19, 2006 at 1:00 AM Post #4 of 4
I really like my Marware TrailVue + BSE, but I am thinking about switching to Invisible Shield because I prefer their corners.

But yeah, the TrailVue gives drop protection, and the BSE prevents scratches. It works pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back