Brise tsuranagi
May 7, 2023 at 8:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

gianni60

100+ Head-Fier
Dear all,
I have LPGT TI with Traillii and Jewel and i am thinking an amp like Cayen C9,Aroma or Tsuranagi

I don’t need power because is enough half power of LPGT but sure
Amp will give more of everything

Some compare this 3 amp?

May 8, 2023 at 8:24 AM Post #2 of 16
Dear all,
I have LPGT TI with Traillii and Jewel and i am thinking an amp like Cayen C9,Aroma or Tsuranagi

I don’t need power because is enough half power of LPGT but sure
Amp will give more of everything

Some compare this 3 amp?
hi, me again. Try C9 and pa10 before and i won't recommand those two pair with Traillii. It sound not very well with Traillii, will get my Tsuranagi soon, after receive it , let me talk you my feed back.

May 22, 2023 at 4:50 AM Post #5 of 16
I’m using P6p+Tsuranagi +traillii.
Tsuranagi is extremely detail,you can hear all micro detail and have a
biggest soundstage I ever heard, yet I don’t find ‘Brise’ tone in this amp.lack a bit of low, more focus on high and not a density present tone.

Jun 6, 2023 at 3:45 PM Post #7 of 16
Hello friends! You can find my brand new full review of the Tsuranagi here. I hope it can answer your questions!

TKP - Tsuranagi Review - 1.jpg

Oct 28, 2023 at 4:40 AM Post #13 of 16
Yesterday arrived Tsuranagi with Yatono mini ultimate 4.4 mm to connect amp to LPGT TI

I have LPGT TI with Trailli,Aroma,Red Halo FE,Empire Wraith and some good cable,First Time and Celesta Dita.
I am very happy of my combo and cannot ask nothing better for a portable system,but was very courious to try one amp.

At beginning had interest in C9,but many report told sound is a little too warm,so i didnt bought,because i like a fast,dynamic,neutral and transparent sound so after reading some report i found this amp could be perfect for me,and i bought.

Connected yesteday when arrived i founded his sound fantastic.

All 3 iems i have sound same and amp dont affect the sound changing tonality but bring all parameters on another level.
Scene is much bigger,increase transparency and dynamic,is neutral and very musical with classical music.
More details and deeper bass.

Price is high but with high level products like iem and dap bring a big improvment.
Never listen Aroma amp and Mass Kobo
Yatono mini sound very well,and is very well done,even if i found it too expensive for 20 cm of cable,usd 1.050.Could be also is too short to put very near dap and amp and if was 6/7 cm longer was much better.

I buy hifi since 1973 and i have 3 system at home with CH Precision,Kondo and Thrax,and now with tsuranagi this portable system go in same direction of quality of my system.

Highly raccomended to try.

Always thanks to Andrew of Musicteck for his support and fantastic job is doing importing the top products.

Attachments

• IMG_5065.jpg
    IMG_5065.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
Nov 6, 2023 at 5:00 AM Post #14 of 16
Nov 15, 2023 at 4:53 PM Post #15 of 16
The Tsuranagi push the limits so high, it's just Amazing. I'm in love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back