Brainwavz M2 Left Ear Losing Sound
Dec 8, 2010 at 5:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

bluezor

New Head-Fier
Hi.. My Brainwavz M2's left ear is starting to lose sound. I started to notice today that when I use it, sometimes it cuts off then the sound comes back about a second later, and it sounds really weird. This is the ear where the strain reliefs are coming off and now it's starting to not work as well. They are about ~3 months old from the new pre-order batch and are only used at home and not outside, so they are in great condition other than the strain reliefs.

Anyone have any idea what is happening or what I can do? The sound is getting irritating :/

Dec 8, 2010 at 6:07 AM Post #2 of 6
Open a support ticket over at MP4Nation and request a RMA.

Dec 8, 2010 at 7:27 AM Post #4 of 6
Never return anything back to MP4Nation before, so I can't help you with any detail. You just have to start it here.

Dec 8, 2010 at 1:40 PM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
Is there any process I have to go through to request an RMA? And how long would it take (if you have done it before)? Thanks

MP4Nation are EXTREMELY fast with their responses to support tickets, however, you will have to ship the earphones back to them, wait for them to test them (at most a day) and then await a new pair.

So, it all depends on what shipping you use, if it's EMS Priority then I'm sure it will be done in about two weeks, other wise you're looking at about 6 tops.

Dec 9, 2010 at 4:27 AM Post #6 of 6
The left ear seems to have gone back to normal today; maybe I didn't plug it in fully yesterday I guess :frowning2:, but thanks for all the help. The answer for the ticket was really fast lol, only took less than 1 day for a response, so thats a +.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back