Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs!
Apr 2, 2015 at 6:09 PM Post #421 of 452
question. I've found out about those, because I own HM5 and didn't knew about brainwavz brand before.

Now I've seen article on tested.com saying that deltas are ebst in ears for the money. I am just looking for something with inline remote for skipping tracks so I want to get those.

The qestion is: Is the noise traveling on the cord ? I mean, I have inears that I've got with lg g3 and they are unusable. I can hear everything even barely touching the cable.
so how is it here ?

Apr 2, 2015 at 6:55 PM Post #422 of 452
No inline remote on mine but I have used them outdoors on a walk with none to no cable noise. Mainly sit at home with them and no issues.

Been A/B'ing these with my Vsonic GR02s and I like this sound much better. So much clearer and detailed IMO. Listening to Rick Ross - Maybach Music 3 there is a low volume drum pattern that moves side to side and I can clearly hear them, the VSonics don't play all the drum hits and it doesn't sound as wide of a soundstage for them. Kinda crazy, $12 pair of IEM sounding so much different and better than a $40 pair

May 2, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #424 of 452
Are these still good?

Yes, very good IMO. After getting a better seal with the Vsonics using Comply tips they are indeed have more detail but these cheap Delta IEMs are outstanding.

May 2, 2015 at 3:30 PM Post #425 of 452
I have so many IEMs I want to buy.

Here's my current list:

1. JVC HA-FX3X
  2. JVC HAFX1X
  3. JVC FX40
  4. Brainwavz Delta
  5. OnePlus Silver Bullet
  6. JBL E1+

I know, I'm crazy. What should I buy first?

May 3, 2015 at 9:27 PM Post #430 of 452
  So what is the general consensus on the signature of these? I'm on a mission to find an earphone that is relatively cheap and and has a flat frequency response.

IMHO ..they fit the your mission onjectives ....though the bass is wee bit thin ....but overall me like them very much

May 4, 2015 at 9:12 AM Post #431 of 452
  So what is the general consensus on the signature of these? I'm on a mission to find an earphone that is relatively cheap and and has a flat frequency response.

Yeah, they are fairly balanced - a lot more than any of the other iems you've listed. Personally, if I had only less than 30 bucks to spare that would be my choice - Delta paired with meelec m6 single flange tips.

May 5, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #433 of 452
I've always considered these as low-cost twins of the RE-400. Very similar in shape and size(just slightly bigger) and with the same neutral slightly warm sound signature as that of the RE-400. I'm pretty sure the Brainwavz guys tried to copy the excellence of RE-400 and they did a very good job. I'd say the Deltas are about 70-80% RE-400 in SQ.

Overall, amazing IEMs for the price.

May 6, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #434 of 452
Yes they are fantastic and a remote is available for Android devices, with three buttons!

Really impressed with the fit when using the Sony Hybrid tips. Isolation is good and most importantly, sound is neutral with perhaps a little bit of punch in the low-end and high-end to make them not sound dull.

Overall, really impressed. Think these might replace the Piston 2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back