Bowers & Wilkins P3 Review - Video
May 5, 2014 at 6:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Vedder323

500+ Head-Fier
Hey Folks, its been ages since I have been over here at headfi...  I wanted to post a review of the P3 headphones. Disclaimer: I did not purchase these headphones. They were sent to me as a sample demo for the purpose of this review. I am not being paid for this review or any reviews on the site but wanted to share my thoughts with the crew here at headfi!

Thanks!

"The Bowers & Wilkins P3 headphones are lightweight, comfortable, and sound fantastic. Anyone who is searching for a headphone that doesn’t mind the open air design, these little cans will be tough to beat at the asking price of $199. Build quality and design take the cake with incredible attention to detail and raise the bar in what people should expect out of headphones in this price range. Adding to the fact you have swappable cables to bounce from Apple products to other mobile phones, tablets, and MP3 players, you now have a headphone that can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of the device they are using. We loved these headphones and would recommend them all day long."

http://newrecordday.com/bowers-wilkins-p3/

Thanks,

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back