Boulder 812 arrived
Jun 14, 2022 at 3:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

gianni60

100+ Head-Fier
Today after listened Boulder 812 in the shop of Italian distributor,first used like dac and pre with Boulder amp 2160 and old model of Magico M 6,very good sound,even if too far from usually i listen with pre Boulder 2110,79.100 euro in Italy,
but really no bad,
i connect my Aroma jewel listening first music from Qobuz and 812 dac and then some vynil with Basis turntuble and Lyra cartridges and Luxman 500 phono connected to 812 and sound was spectacular.

Then i connected my LPGT TI with cable usb MIT SL- Matrix with adaptor from usd to usb C and finally can listen my reference songs.

First was surprised for power,LPGT TI is 0.500 mw i remember and Boulder 0.200,so less power but listening is more powerfull of LPGT TI or at least similar but with less distortion.
I asked in Munich to Boulder people why so few power,but they told it has high current so can drive every earphone,in fact with Aroma is very powerfull.
The difference between LPGT TI alone and with Boulder is not very big because Lotoo is very good,but the sound is better with bass more deep,scene, instrunment and voice bigger and sound much more dinamic and lively.

I bought because i can use 812 only with pre with my third system with cd and Acoustat X,i can connect cd and phono to listen with iem and inside there is also a streamer so i can have Qobux in future.
For all these functions can be a best buy with a very good sound,even if price is high like all Boulder products

Attachments

• IMG_9899.jpg
    IMG_9899.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9920.jpg
    IMG_9920.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back