Boston area headfiers?
Jan 27, 2011 at 10:31 AM Post #46 of 70
Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop. I'm currently involved in a game of phone tag with the hotel and the weather isn't making it any easier. So no news is good news in this case...

Feb 23, 2011 at 12:33 PM Post #51 of 70
Sorry folks but I just don't think this is gonna happen.

Just about every place I've called either doesn't have the room or is fully booked that weekend. I was going to keep trying until the last second but that wouldn't give time for people to prepare.

If anyone wants to reschedule for a future date, please feel free.

Again, sorry for the lack of updates.

Feb 24, 2011 at 1:59 AM Post #52 of 70
Anybody else got any ideas for possible meet locations? I'd love to be able to audition some HD800s, LCD2's, or a Stax Omega. I can bring a PS1000, Beta22, and Lambda standard bias if anyone's interested.

Feb 24, 2011 at 8:29 AM Post #53 of 70

Quote:
Anybody else got any ideas for possible meet locations? I'd love to be able to audition some HD800s, LCD2's, or a Stax Omega. I can bring a PS1000, Beta22, and Lambda standard bias if anyone's interested.

It would be really nice if someone had access to a free location.

Feb 25, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #54 of 70
Add another one to the list of people interested. Can't help out with finding a location, sorry, but I can bring a few pairs of headphones (Senn HD25-1-II, Ultrasone DJ1, AKG K240 Monitor, and hopefully soon Fischer Audio Eterna).

Feb 27, 2011 at 11:54 AM Post #56 of 70
I'm trying to think of a place that I could get for free... nothing is coming to mind.

If we could agree on a new date and get a revised list of attendees (including their location), I'd be willing to help organize this.

I'm thinking the end of March, probably the 26th (Sat) in order to give everyone enough time, but I'm all set for pretty much any date as long as it's a weekend.

So if you're in, post here (again
tongue.gif
) with your location, available dates, and gear. I'll try to work something out. Sorry for the redundancy, I just want to be sure.

Feb 28, 2011 at 3:12 PM Post #57 of 70
I'd be very interested in attending this, is there anybody in the western mass Amherst area?

I''d be able to bring my hd595, k701 and hfi-2400's. I'd especially like to try my gear out on some nice tube amps if anybody brings any 
k701smile.gif

Feb 28, 2011 at 8:34 PM Post #58 of 70
I would be interested in attending also. Currently no amp, but I can bring a Chord QBD76 DAC, and/or Bel Canto 3.5vb DAC, depending upon what I have at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back