Beyerdynamic Xelento!
Sep 10, 2022 at 4:51 PM Post #2,416 of 2,946
I think these are the best product Beyerdynamic has ever made. After trying a couple full sized models from this company, including T5.3 and some other lower models i prefer the Xelentos over them all. Would love to see the next generation.
I've had Aventho and Amiron, and they are inferior to Xelento in my opinion.

Recently, I picked up DT 880 600 and I find them on the level and complimentary to Xelento. While Xelento is laid back, warm, wide and has better bass with gentle and smooth treble, DT 880 600 has more exciting treble with taller soundstage and more energetic presentation.

Sep 17, 2022 at 8:28 AM Post #2,417 of 2,946
Have you guys seen this... It could be a fake, or is there new Xelento 2nd Gen on the way?

Screenshot-2022-09-17-at-13-31-09.png

They look pretty nice :eyes:

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2022 at 1:38 PM Post #2,419 of 2,946
Have you guys seen this... It could be a fake, or is there new Xelento 2nd Gen on the way?

Screenshot-2022-09-17-at-13-31-09.png

They look pretty nice :eyes:
Thanks for sharing. This looks real. Naming convention makes sense as well, considering progressive generations used for T1 and T5 releases.

Sep 17, 2022 at 3:03 PM Post #2,420 of 2,946
The new form also looks similar to the T9iE, I think the T8iE were also released prior to the original Xelento so it's adding up.

I've been looking at different IEMs recently to get my first and final top end set, being a beyer fan I'll be holding out for these...

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2022 at 6:34 PM Post #2,421 of 2,946
The new form also looks similar to the T9iE, I think the T8iE were also released prior to the original Xelento so it's adding up.

I've been looking at different IEMs recently to get my first and final top end set, being a beyer fan I'll be holding out for these...
This exactly, it seems AK have some exclusive window and then Beyer release their own version.

Looking forward to hearing more about these!

Sep 25, 2022 at 6:24 PM Post #2,423 of 2,946
Just found these on a local store for £190! Psyched to get them. Haven't had a good iem since campfire solaris, but they were huge, these seem a lot more manageable. Cant wait

Sep 29, 2022 at 2:40 PM Post #2,427 of 2,946
So 60 mins in with Xelento (used so burnt in already).

The mid range is absolutely incredible, romantic, warm, these really shine for vocals. They may be some of the best vocals I've heard in any iem, and I've listened/owned some big boys (owned Solaris, Andro and Vega a while ago).

The comfort is incredible. I think these are shaping up to be one of my favourite iems!

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2022 at 4:13 PM Post #2,429 of 2,946
I can see why they did it but still a shame the only non-remote cable is 4.4mm, as it's notoriously hard to find a cable which fits the xelento for those of us who prefer 3.5mm with no remote. The main shell is less glossy than the v1 which is nice but that face plate is too flashy for my taste. The carry case should also really have a way of keeping the ear pieces from touching each other like the Gen 1, especially as the looks are so emphasised.

I think I'd pass unless the sound is really that good over the originals that I can overlook paying extra for aesthetics I'm not a fan of. The beyer pics look good I must say, but the review pics make them look extremely shiny.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back