Beyerdynamic to launch new top headphone at IFA -- called T1
Aug 20, 2009 at 12:31 AM Post #16 of 3,971
There is magnetic energy and it can be related to headphones but I assume they mean a stronger magnet in the headphone itself (which is a factor on how much magnetic energy is present).
Blame it on the translation.

Aug 20, 2009 at 1:37 AM Post #17 of 3,971
Wow...this is very good news indeed. I look forward to learning more!

Aug 20, 2009 at 3:08 AM Post #21 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickchen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's fine, Beyer are the "good guys"...

Agree! Here in the U.S. the beyer people are wonderful. They put the customer first, and give great service. Ditto Senn -- wonderful folks. And Shure.

Some of the others not so much.

Aug 20, 2009 at 4:26 AM Post #23 of 3,971
Quote:

Originally Posted by wavoman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agree! Here in the U.S. the beyer people are wonderful. They put the customer first, and give great service. Ditto Senn -- wonderful folks. And Shure.

Some of the others not so much.

Yes, the Beyer folks were very nice at CanJam and have been very responsive when I've contacted them a couple of times. I am really looking forward to these new headphones. If they're announced in September, I really hope they'll have a pair at RMAF.

Aug 20, 2009 at 5:07 AM Post #24 of 3,971
This has me excited.
beyersmile.png
I might have to start saving, heh. Here's hoping they're good.

Aug 20, 2009 at 6:05 AM Post #26 of 3,971
When I think of the name "T1", I can't help but think of the terminator series. Beyerdynamic obviously seeks to terminate the competition.

I haven't heard many Beyerdynamics, but I'm very interested in this development. It'll be forever before I can afford a pair, but that may allow me to take in a lot of reviews.

Isn't AKG releasing their new top end pair of cans around then too? That could be an interesting development...

Aug 20, 2009 at 8:44 AM Post #29 of 3,971
Yes, blame it on the translation. Which should have been "magnetic field strength". Sorry for not consulting the dictionary.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielCox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is magnetic energy and it can be related to headphones but I assume they mean a stronger magnet in the headphone itself (which is a factor on how much magnetic energy is present).
Blame it on the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back