Beyerdynamic DT880 (600ohm), amplification for movies/games
Dec 9, 2010 at 3:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

IJetPhone

New Head-Fier
Hello, i am a long time reader and first time poster (almost) here and after reading several topics concerning amplifiers and a high-impedance headphones like DT880 i had to make some questions and hoping to get answers, since i do not have the most knowledge for this..

So my questions relate on the title, i am looking for a good amp for movies/games, i dont know is there a difference between a good amp for musics and games but as far as i know, surround sound for gaming is a important factor.. I have read alot of information on Beyerdynamic Headzone system and got interest on that but i am curious on how can i use it with my PS3? Do i need a different source?..

How about these high-end stereo amps like Leben CS-300X, HeadRoom Ultra Desktop Amp, Grace Design M902 etc...
Can i use those with PS3 without different source and are stereo amps good for FPS gaming/movies?, i do listen to music aswell but my main use is about 70%movies and 30% games with PS3..

I hope someone can enlighten me since i do not know much about these, however money isnt a big issue. Thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back