Beyerdynamic DT1350 vs. Audio Technica ESW9A (Ambient music, video games, movies)
Jul 24, 2013 at 10:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

romantichero

New Head-Fier
The headphones would be unamped.

I want a comfortable, great sounding pair of portable headphones mostly for playing local games at home, listening to mainstream American music and Indian music, and watching films. I would like to take them around too so portability and isolation (mostly other people not hearing) rocks.

I've been looking at the DT1350 and the ATH ESW9A and both look great, but I haven't been able to find a place to try them.

I have tried the Beyerdynamic DT770s and the ATH M50s and I found the DT770s to be very comfortable; does this mean I will probably find the DT1350's much more comfortable than the ESW9A's?

If you can kind of tell what other headphones may interest me, I'm open to suggestions!

Jul 24, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #2 of 5
why the DT1350? Unless you need a portable headphone, you'd be better served with DT770 or HD598 for your uses.

I've found the DT1350 very congested and not very comfortable as well as being ugly.

Jul 27, 2013 at 11:25 AM Post #5 of 5
The DT1350s are awesome, great sound but they can hurt after extended listening. Good as a portable. I have never listened to the w9a except when I tried them at best buy. I went with the Momentums instead. Those are super comfortable, for me as I have smallish ears, but not extremely portable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back