Best wireless earbuds and IER under $50?
Jan 9, 2021 at 8:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

munsi

New Head-Fier
Hello Fellas,

it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. Both me and my girl lost our AirPods Pro in Turkey last month, and are currently looking to replace them. We loved researching, and reading a lot of your posts in this category, but my girl’s her vacation is over soon and she needs one for work.

My girl is strictly looking for a tws airbuds with a similar fitting style to the AirPods / AirPods Pro. I can go for the same, or an IER only if it delivers better sound quality at this price point.

We appreciated the AirPods Pro sound, and we liked it had a decent full sound with punchy bass / mids. Features are cool, but the highest sound quality with a bit of an added bass (if possible) on the lower ends is what matters the most to us.

Thanks

Jan 9, 2021 at 10:44 PM Post #2 of 2
Hello Fellas,

it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. Both me and my girl lost our AirPods Pro in Turkey last month, and are currently looking to replace them. We loved researching, and reading a lot of your posts in this category, but my girl’s her vacation is over soon and she needs one for work.

My girl is strictly looking for a tws airbuds with a similar fitting style to the AirPods / AirPods Pro. I can go for the same, or an IER only if it delivers better sound quality at this price point.

We appreciated the AirPods Pro sound, and we liked it had a decent full sound with punchy bass / mids. Features are cool, but the highest sound quality with a bit of an added bass (if possible) on the lower ends is what matters the most to us.

Thanks

U can ask the others in the dedicated TWS thread here: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/going-fully-wireless-iems-too-soon-or-are-we-there-yet.861024/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back